Thread: Hi, I'm relatively new to diaper loving, wearing my first homemade diaper

Default Hi, I'm relatively new to diaper loving, wearing my first homemade diaper

It's actually been pretty successful, however it only works for boys. It's just a plastic grocery bag pulled over the penis with some toilet paper in it.

Quote Originally Posted by demonic2786 View Post
    It's actually been pretty successful, however it only works for boys. It's just a plastic grocery bag pulled over the penis with some toilet paper in it.
    Welcome to ADISC! That's certainly an interesting "diaper". I see in your profile you like swimming - Are you on your high school's team?

Congratulations and welcome. It sounds an exciting start. If you read around the site you will find many members first experimented with improvised diapers, with varying success. I preferred cloth stuffers, more substantial than toilet paper, but I never got over the problem of leaks till I discovered disposables. Glad you like swimming. Swimsuits, especially speedos, I found very useful when making up improvised diapers!