Thread: Hello- Baby Davie Here!

Default Hello- Baby Davie Here!

Hi All!

My name is Baby Davie and I'm an Adult Baby from the North East (Delaware to be exact). I've monitored this forum for a long time and never posted but have decided to finally contribute. It would also be good to see if there are any others like me in this area.

I've been an AB all my life; as long as I can remember. My first experience was when I was about five or six and I was playing house with my sisters. As luck would have it, they convinced me to be the baby and I had to ear a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I can even remember what they looked like. They were printed with baby print....a whole bunch of circus animals. I remember how I felt... it was sooooo.... relaxing and fulfilling. I remember that I didn't want to take the diapers off.... when the game was over, I still wanted to wear the diaper. I can remember that finally, my sisters told my mom that I was wearing a diaper and wouldn't take it off and my mom told me to take it off now.

Ever since then, I have felt the need to be in diapers and as the years went by, I also felt like a little baby trapped in a big body. When I was younger, I would steal my brothers and sisters diapers and wear them in secret. It was always a game of me taking diapers....wearing them....hiding them....mom would ultimately find them.... I would be embarrassed....promise not to wear them.....and then the cycle would start all over again. It was maddening and I thought I was loosing my mind. It's interesting, I remember the day that I enrolled in High School....and I was also wearing a big cloth diaper and plastic pants at the time. I remember thinking it was pretty ironic.

This continued until I met my wife. When we first started seeing each other, I was too afraid to tell her the "real" truth that I was an adult baby, but I knew that diapers would be important to me and I was tired of wearing them secretly. So, I made up a story late one night and told her that I was incontinent sometimes and needed them. She was very accepting and even made me feel better about it by playing "baby games" with me....sort of as a joke. Little did she know that this is the treatment that I really wanted. In any case, after about a year of marriage, I felt really guilty about lying to her and finally told her the real truth. That was the right thing to do, but not for my lifestyle. She was horribly hurt and wanted me to stop this behavior or she could not be with me. I love her soooo much, so I promised her that I would give them up for her.

Well, I did well for a long time, but then as you know, the desires came back with a passion. So then I went into hiding again.... and wore them at work in secret; always hoping that some day I would have the opportunity to be open about this and be the baby that I really am. I'm not sure if that will ever happen.... but I'm hoping.

Anyway, I hope that give you a good introduction. I would love to meet or chat with others in the Delaware, Maryland area. I'm a pretty normal guy and a cute baby... my baby age is about 1-2. I would also be open to being a baby girl....that would be really cool....anyways....nice to meet everyone. Please send me a message if oyu would like to connect.

Cuddles & TLC
    Baby Davie (or Ashley )

Quote Originally Posted by babydavie View Post
    Hi All!

My name is Baby Davie and I'm an Adult Baby from the North East (Delaware to be exact). I've monitored this forum for a long time and never posted but have decided to finally contribute. It would also be good to see if there are any others like me in this area.

I've been an AB all my life; as long as I can remember. My first experience was when I was about five or six and I was playing house with my sisters. As luck would have it, they convinced me to be the baby and I had to ear a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I can even remember what they looked like. They were printed with baby print....a whole bunch of circus animals. I remember how I felt... it was sooooo.... relaxing and fulfilling. I remember that I didn't want to take the diapers off.... when the game was over, I still wanted to wear the diaper. I can remember that finally, my sisters told my mom that I was wearing a diaper and wouldn't take it off and my mom told me to take it off now.

Ever since then, I have felt the need to be in diapers and as the years went by, I also felt like a little baby trapped in a big body. When I was younger, I would steal my brothers and sisters diapers and wear them in secret. It was always a game of me taking diapers....wearing them....hiding them....mom would ultimately find them.... I would be embarrassed....promise not to wear them.....and then the cycle would start all over again. It was maddening and I thought I was loosing my mind. It's interesting, I remember the day that I enrolled in High School....and I was also wearing a big cloth diaper and plastic pants at the time. I remember thinking it was pretty ironic.

This continued until I met my wife. When we first started seeing each other, I was too afraid to tell her the "real" truth that I was an adult baby, but I knew that diapers would be important to me and I was tired of wearing them secretly. So, I made up a story late one night and told her that I was incontinent sometimes and needed them. She was very accepting and even made me feel better about it by playing "baby games" with me....sort of as a joke. Little did she know that this is the treatment that I really wanted. In any case, after about a year of marriage, I felt really guilty about lying to her and finally told her the real truth. That was the right thing to do, but not for my lifestyle. She was horribly hurt and wanted me to stop this behavior or she could not be with me. I love her soooo much, so I promised her that I would give them up for her.

Well, I did well for a long time, but then as you know, the desires came back with a passion. So then I went into hiding again.... and wore them at work in secret; always hoping that some day I would have the opportunity to be open about this and be the baby that I really am. I'm not sure if that will ever happen.... but I'm hoping.

Anyway, I hope that give you a good introduction. I would love to meet or chat with others in the Delaware, Maryland area. I'm a pretty normal guy and a cute baby... my baby age is about 1-2. I would also be open to being a baby girl....that would be really cool....anyways....nice to meet everyone. Please send me a message if oyu would like to connect.

Cuddles & TLC
    Baby Davie (or Ashley )

there are plenty in your area i know of atleast 4 however only one is on this site and he's not active at that.

sorry to hear about the situation with your wife it can be hard aty times. my Ex was that way. we finally split for other reasons pertaining to her Ilegal/social life it just wasnt good for me or our kid. but anyways if she can't accept it just be prepared for what could happen.

on lighter note welcome to the site (Officailly lol) need any thing hit me up i belive you can do Visitor messages on profiles (though im not 100% sure its been a few years since i was blue)

Hi Wolfpack.... nice to meet you....I can do private messages yet...but should have access soon..... sorry to hear about the breakup with your wife....my wife and I have been married along time..... all would be perfect if I was able to express this side of me....in the meantime,,,, I can accept 90% perfect...looking forward to getting to know you...