Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone else love coloring books?

Default anyone else love coloring books?

Anyone else love to color in coloring books or thos velvet posters, I would draw but I'm not very good. Coloring really helps me feel little.

as a geologist by trade.... I buy colored pencils by the boatload. Sometimes we need some precision coloring for maps.......

Haha are you shur they are just for the maps?

An example... but yes also use my whiteboard and dry erase to draw and then color!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CUVIER_BRONGNIANT_1808.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	126.5 KB 
ID:	19990

I love colouring books, the velvet pictures and dot to dots. I also own some doodle books where it starts you off with a picture that you then finish or embellish. Always done lots of colouring and drawing with my babies.

RainbowShy

As a little, coloring books are like a drug. lol I always buy new crayons almost everyday. However, I have to be in the coloring mood. I also never finish coloring my pictures because of my ADHD either. hehe

Totally just remembered I have a Scooby-Doo book that needs a coloring. I know what I'm doing tomorrow. :3

Coloring books are lots of fun.
    Been a long time I actually colored in one.
    Tho I do look through them time to time in stores.

Just how the paper feels, and the line art looks
    like takes me back to younger years.

I love coloring. I'm out of coloring books at this point, but I was thinking of getting those ones where they come with markers that only work in the books they're meant for. Not that I actually have a problem with coloring on the walls or anything, they're just so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    I love coloring. I'm out of coloring books at this point, but I was thinking of getting those ones where they come with markers that only work in the books they're meant for. Not that I actually have a problem with coloring on the walls or anything, they're just so cute.
    I thought about getting one of thos coloring books to but the colors didn't look very bright on the TV adds.... i like bright colors