Thread: Thought I was Caught out !

Default Thought I was Caught out !

Done with my cycle. So after 8 months I am getting urges popped into my local tesco and bought the large Dry nites for girls and under jams for girls. Took it to the self checkout and and bang got a tap on the shoulder from a girl I have not seen in ages!. I turn bright red and joke “don’t worry they aren’t for me haha”. She just looked at me and done such a sarcy laugh and then we just continued talking for the next 10 mins. She honestly never even thought anything of it.

I personally believe people wouldn’t even think a diaper fetish exists so they don’t even think about it whats your opinion ?.

Sounds like you handled it good. That's like my worst fear when I go out to buy more diapers.

I used to wait till late in the evening to buy my Dri-nite pullups. I'd walk from one end of shop to the other looking down each isle as I passed it to make sure nobody I knew was in there. Then one day I decided hell with it, I go in when I'm doing my grocery shop and when I get to the diaper isle I'll just walk past and pick off a pack of 57kg large for boys (which currently has 'Believe' in bold print across every second pullup in the pack :/ ...seriously hate that lol) and continue shopping.

I figure if someone sees me and notices them in my basket they'll just assume the likely, being that they are for an older kid who needs them (and not the really older kid who just likes to wear them :p)

I think you're right that unless they know that there are people out here who like to wear and use diapers, they'll just think they are being bought for someone who legit needs them.

Yeah, most people are not aware of Diaper Fetishes. She probably thought that you had to get them for somebody else or you actually needed them, but since they were girls print, she probably thought they were for somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Yeah, most people are not aware of Diaper Fetishes. She probably thought that you had to get them for somebody else or you actually needed them, but since they were girls print, she probably thought they were for somebody else.
    I prefer the girls because of how cute they look lol. Im 19 so even if they were male I doubt she would think they were for me she would simply think they were for someone else ! .

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I prefer the girls because of how cute they look lol. Im 19 so even if they were male I doubt she would think they were for me she would simply think they were for someone else ! .
    Yes, the girls are much more cute, but the wrong kind of cute for me unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Yes, the girls are much more cute, but the wrong kind of cute for me unfortunately.
    how do you mean lol ?

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    how do you mean lol ?
    Well the girls stuff is more princess style, I want something more toddlerish but still male or unisex style. Anything with baby animals is always uber adorable to me. So if they had goodnites that were toddler style, that would be mine.