Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your little's name?

Default Your little's name?

Do you have a different name for yourself when you are in little mode? For example I become "Max." I don't know why or where the name came from but I do. Anyone else do anything similar?

I've always wished I could find a special someone who would give my little side a name, so far, he is without one. I can name my stuffies but i can't decide on my own name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I've always wished I could find a special someone who would give my little side a name, so far, he is without one. I can name my stuffies but i can't decide on my own name.
    I was that way for a long time too. I could name my stuffed animals but I could not figure out my little side's name was. It jsut came to me one day. Max. I don't why. It's not even close to my name at all.

Nope. I have no name for my little side. I am not even entirely sure which gender it is. I have noticed that when my mood grows more girly, it gets correspondingly more little. So I might be an LG, not sure. Without knowing the gender for certain, naming would be foolish anyway.

my character is Floyd, but I usually just refer to myself as "Leppard"

Well my babyfursona is Wrangell, but said as wangell for cutesy effect. I haven't been able to get my babyfur friend to call me that though. Maybe some time soon. Most of the time i'm just given some little nick name like baby butt

I consider my babyfur name my little side name mostly, but my friends do call my Kratty. I have always found that a cute name.

I don't have a little name. Angel is my name either way.. but.. I also like being called Princess. Though part of me isn't sure that's just a little thing either. I mean some of the feelings of wanting to are definitely what people cal little feelings but they aren't just that. Nothing is!

Curse my inability to be a person that changes from moment to moment. I feel too much like one person with a bunch of feelings.

My mommy and me came up with the name Wyatt even tho my name on here is spelled Wiatt I spelled it wrong twice so I can't change it yet she didn't teach me how to spell it at the time.