Thread: diaper story that i cant find!

Default diaper story that i cant find!

Ok, so awhile ago I read a diaper story about two friends that end up diapered together, all I know is that the two friends were at one of there house and he would not let his friend use his bathroom, one day they were playing a comp game and the friend said he was using his bathroom and would be right back, so he goes in and finds a changing table and diapers. I know its not much to go on but I've been tryin so hard to findvit but can't remember the name of it

you just described every single diaper story you can think of lawl

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    you just described every single diaper story you can think of lawl
    That is so true! It's hard to find stories that go off the norm. it seems like once you read about 20 of them you have read them all. I used to read a bunch of diaper fictions back in middle and high school, but I haven't recently because evey time I look some up I have ether read them or they are basically the same story just different characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhieme View Post
    Ok, so awhile ago I read a diaper story about two friends that end up diapered together, all I know is that the two friends were at one of there house and he would not let his friend use his bathroom, one day they were playing a comp game and the friend said he was using his bathroom and would be right back, so he goes in and finds a changing table and diapers. I know its not much to go on but I've been tryin so hard to findvit but can't remember the name of it
    I think you just have to look through a bunch of, them and you will ether find it or find one like it

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    That is so true! It's hard to find stories that go off the norm. it seems like once you read about 20 of them you have read them all. I used to read a bunch of diaper fictions back in middle and high school, but I haven't recently because evey time I look some up I have ether read them or they are basically the same story just different characters.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you just have to look through a bunch of, them and you will ether find it or find one like it

have you read the cody and the start over program on this forums. If you haven't it is deff worth taking a look at. I really enjoyed it :0

Quote Originally Posted by PaSS View Post
    have you read the cody and the start over program on this forums. If you haven't it is deff worth taking a look at. I really enjoyed it :0
    Can you send me a link to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Can you send me a link to it?
    when I went looking for it i could simply not find it. Luckily I had emailed one of my friends it and I have a full copy of it :0

<Redacted Link>

^ you can read it at that link hope you enjoy
    Last edited by Eulogy; 03-Feb-2014 at 00:12. Reason: Removed third party link, as per rule 7 of stories. (No external links)