Thread: Best diaper available in retail stores

Default Best diaper available in retail stores

I currently live in Ohio and I'm looking for the best diaper available in retail stores? I currently use the Tranquility ATN which is good. I add a booster pad which adds 11 ounces of absorbency. The diaper is pretty good and I think it's resembles a baby diaper especially in the seat of the diaper.

I can find Molicare Super Plus locally(Houston, Texas) but you have to buy from medical supply stores. I used to find Depends Max Protection at the pharmacy, but nobody except Walmart carries those and they only sell the small/mediums.

Quote Originally Posted by quartz200420012 View Post
    I used to find Depends Max Protection at the pharmacy, but nobody except Walmart carries those and they only sell the small/mediums.
    Try k-mart. All of the k-marts around here have not only always had the max protection depends in stock, but they're usually cheaper than anywhere else.

As far as the question in the OP goes: depends protection with tabs (formerly fitted max protection) are probably the best you can reliably find in retail stores in the US. However, if you google around for "medical supply stores in <city>", you might be able to find something better. You could also try looking in pharmacies (the ones that are a single store dedicated to pharmacy stuff, not like the prescription pickup places in the back of the drugstore or costco).

The medical supply stores and smaller chain pharmacies still require a deal of reconnoiteuring; a web site won't tell you what's actually sitting on the shelf. I'm in a fairly large metro area and the most immediate places advertising themselves as medical supply stores only have First Quality and Prevail as the best they have to offer, yet if I ride about an hour out of my way I can walk in and have Abena M4s or at least plastic-backed Attends. Thrift stores as mentioned in another thread can produce good hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Ehorton View Post
    I currently live in Ohio and I'm looking for the best diaper available in retail stores? I currently use the Tranquility ATN which is good. I add a booster pad which adds 11 ounces of absorbency. The diaper is pretty good and I think it's resembles a baby diaper especially in the seat of the diaper.
    UPS Stores in your area? Check to see if they offer package accepting, and then you don't need to worry about packages showing up at the worst time. You pick up at your convenience for a $5 fee and you can be worry free.

You can also order molicare super plus by the case and have it sent to walmart for pickup.

Walmart Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by MolicareMan View Post
    You can also order molicare super plus by the case and have it sent to walmart for pickup.

Walmart Mobile
    ^^^This...

Or free shipping to home...is what I do...

Well from experience it depends on you! I prefer Depends but that's me it's up to you to try various ones!! I suggest buying online!

Why retail? Like others have suggested, finding a mail alternative (PO box, ship to store, ship to UPS store, etc.) are going to net you much better diapers.

I'd suggest ordering bambino diapers, and tena slip maxis.