View Poll Results: How long do you keep your diapers on after use?

176. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 hour

49 27.84%
  • 2 hours

25 14.20%
  • 3 hours

24 13.64%
  • 4 hours

14 7.95%
  • 5 or more hours

39 22.16%
  • all day

25 14.20%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long do you keep your diaper on after use?

Default How long do you keep your diaper on after use?

If I'm wet, Ill probably keep it on all day and most likely sleep in it as well, regardless of who I'm around. A lot of people say they don't like when it gets hot and saggy. That's the best part to me!

If I've messed and have the whole day to myself, I'll keep it on all day until someone comes home. With the windows open of course *even though thats kinda tough in winter time*. It really depends. The more I've messed, the less I keep it on, for obvious reasons. I am also aware of it being unsanitary. I've only like, you know, totally and completely filled my diaper *with poop* to the point of leaking maybe twice. I wish there was a way to make poop not stink...other than chlorophyll tablets, i cant seem to find them anywhere....

When I look in the mirror, its almost impossible to NOT get turned on by looking at yourself in a saggy, yellow & brown diaper. At least for me. :]
    Last edited by PetPuppyAlex; 01-Jan-2009 at 15:17.

Until it's full, that is, around 6 or 7 hours. Sometimes, even after it's full, I carry it around for the same amount of time.

As long as possible. Good diapers are expensive, I try to get the most out (in) of them.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindhca View Post
    As long as possible. Good diapers are expensive, I try to get the most out (in) of them.
    abena x plus for the win! it really depends on how 'full' it is. usually 5-6 hours. unless i'm sleeping, then its a lot more.

I've only had access to crappy diapers so only 10 minutes after a wetting and about 5 after I mess. I'm sure that will change once I can get some good diapers.

It all depends on what I'm doing, and what kind of diaper it is. A pullup? I'll keep it on a few hours dry, then after I wet it I'll take it off. I will sometimes put a diaper on to wet it, do my thing, then take it off 5 minutes later. Sometimes I'll sleep in a wet diaper, sometimes only a couple hours.

It depends on my mood, how used it is, what it smells like, what I have to do, and who is home.

Two or three hours, unless I sleep in it, of course. I don't mess, though (last time I did, I changed within about five minutes). And sometimes, like Abigail, I wet and do my thing and then move on.

Default How long do you keep your diaper on after use?

:bunny: Four hours or until I notice I begin to leak. If it was a messy diaper I usually take a shower and re-diaper and change clothes. If I'm in town I go to the state park and shower in a private handicap-accessible shower for $2.00 then I re-diaper. Doesn't get better than that. :bunny: I like the feeling of being in wet and messy diapers for as long as I can be. Then feeling clean, powdered, re-diapered and snuggy, you just can't beat that. :bunny:

Butterfly Mage

Well... I wear my diapers overnight, so the time they are wet is variable. During the day It's usually 1-3 hours after wetting.

I'm very happy about *not* being fecal-incontinent.

I ware 8 to 10 hours before I change but that is only if I am wet. If I should mess then as soon as I can change sometimes 1 to 2 hours