Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bambino is back with there diapers except they messed up some stuff haha

Default bambino is back with there diapers except they messed up some stuff haha

so i got a email from bambino saying they got diapers but there prints on them are upsidedown LAWL

check it out haha
    Classico (Printed Diapers) : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!
    Bellissimo (Printed Diapers) : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!
    Teddy (Printed Diapers) : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classicom700.jpg 
Views:	3701 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	19960Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bellissimom700.jpg 
Views:	1627 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	19961Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teddym700.jpg 
Views:	1100 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	19962

Also

Happy Valentine's!
    February 14th only comes once a year, but our Valentine’s Day sale lasts from now thru February 17th! Enjoy sweet savings while supplies last! Use promo code VAL14 to get 10% Off your entire order and enjoy a heart warming discount.

There not messed up! There done that way so you can enjoy the print when your wearing them.

CrinklySiren

If anyone has ordered a batch, let us know how they are now with the new "improvements" they've made. I hope they didn't change the outer shell because I LOVE the way it is now.

I dont know whats funnier, the upside down prints or the fact that Bambino thinks 3% off on a fucked up product is a discount.

The bears and bunnies look like they're falling from the sky!

These print-error diapers are very pro-skydiver, I approve!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalDrop View Post
    I dont know whats funnier, the upside down prints or the fact that Bambino thinks 3% off on a fucked up product is a discount.
    The scary thing is, imagine the discount they probably got from the manufacturer for a botched order. They're probably making a boatload of money off these, even with the puny 3% discount. I'm fine with any sort of a discount honestly, the bigger concern/frustration for me is bambinos regularly occurring stock problems.
    Last edited by Dan09; 02-Feb-2014 at 02:55.

Honestly for just a flipped tape, am I wrong for thinking 3% is fine? I mean, this coming from someone who thinks diapers are too expensive in general.. but I sort of understand the logic. It's not like it's an inferior product. I mean, if it was diapers for babies they just would shove it in with the rest of them and not care.. the fact that they make a point of putting them aside and making sure you even know you are buying something flipped seems nice.

I was going to say it's cute because the print would be seeable by the person wearing but someone already beat me to that.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 31-Jan-2014 at 22:33.

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalDrop View Post
    I don't get why they'd think 3% off is fair. An order I recived had tapes who's adhesive was oily on about 12 diapers. They gave me a 25% off coupon for my next purchase....which was beyond generous. I think they should just sell these as scratch and dents for 15% off.

kayley

Well, the upside down pannels will be purrrrrfect for me. I'm in Australia. =^p^=

3% seems fair. Now if my order of normal nappies came flipped, I would be mad and want more than 3% taken off my bill. But this is different. I have the choice to order these or not. Knowing ahead of time that i can get slightly cosmetically defective product of the new improved product line for a slight discount... Well, i just ordered some cases =^.^= And we're getting a 10% discount for valentines Day, so lets see... 3% + 10% =...Lots! =^.^=

I have a convoluted route to get Bambinos into Australia, so it may be a while before i see them.

=^.^=

3% seems more than fair. It's still a product that works as intended, it's just got an upside down panel.

My guess? They probably didn't get much cash back from their producer for the messed up product since they "Rushed them"