Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuseries?

Default Nuseries?

So, this is a topic I have been meaning to ask about for some time now, does anyone here have your own nusery and if so would you recommend another ab to make her/his own? Im asking because Im thinking of having one made for me hidden in my house just for me though, and wondered if anyone knew from experience if it was worth the time and money.

do you have a house to do this in? Or is this just for future planning?

It make feel more like baby to me and it comfortable in a crib at night then normal bed and hate change diapers on floor so change table better to have. If you can keep hidden yes it well worth it and way do it cheap like buying solid bunk bed covert bottom half to crib and using long dress for changing table. My bunk bed I bought at habitat for humanity cost $50 and with wood / parts the so whole crib/ changing table would cost me only about at most $400 or $500 to build.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    do you have a house to do this in? Or is this just for future planning?
    It's more or less for future plans when I decide to get my own house/apartment complex

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    It make feel more like baby to me and it comfortable in a crib at night then normal bed and hate change diapers on floor so change table better to have. If you can keep hidden yes it well worth it and way do it cheap like buying solid bunk bed covert bottom half to crib and using long dress for changing table. My bunk bed I bought at habitat for humanity cost $50 and with wood / parts the so whole crib/ changing table would cost me only about at most $400 or $500 to build.
    Thanks for the ideas! I'll try them out when I plan to build my nursery!

I think even if I had the money to go all out, I would probably do something that was non-permanent. Like a changing table that could convert to something else when not in use. That way, your AB/DL furniture isn't part of the binge/purge cycle.
    Last edited by quartz200420012; 01-Feb-2014 at 08:52. Reason: stuff

Quote Originally Posted by quartz200420012 View Post
    I think even if I had the money to go all out, I would probably do something that was non-permanent. Like a changing table that could convert to something else when not in use. That way, your AB/DL furniture isn't part of the binge/purge cycle.
    I like the way you think, but the binge/purge cycle dose not affect me, never has, never will, never can, dont know why, but it just does not affect me. (Inb4 'but it will, it hits when you least expect it to')

A big and fully stocked AB nursery/playroom is one of my most private dreams. I have the space now, and I'm in the process of sourcing items and decor. It's been a slow process so far, but I'm looking forward to the day that I have everything set up. Even what I have now makes me happy to just sit and be around. It's a place that makes me feel lil almost instantly, with gentle, bright and welcoming colors. It's expensive for sure!, but it makes me happy, and I feel that (in my case) it's absolutely worth it.

A nursery is something I always dream of having! Then I moved away from home and realized the true practicality of it... But if I had the space and the money I would definitely put in the effort to have a nursery of my very own. Dinosaur themed! (Rawr)

I have a whole lot of rooms planned out in my 'future house' but I know that if they ever happen it'll be a looooonnnnggg way off. I'm looking at more practical ideas like detachable toddler bed sides, play pens that fold up or just click together ect ^_^ So my room can be normal, then with a few changes like bedding ect it can be a little play room :3 The only actual AB thing that I super duper want, that I can't really makeshift would be a rocking horse

We have a nursery in our house. It exists of two rooms: a nursery itself and a special Lego room. Both rooms are connected to eachother. Have a look at Welkom