Thread: Finally, Bambinos in & sale!

Default Finally, Bambinos in & sale!

Finally they're in! However, their prints are upside down. They gave a discount for that, just glad they've arrived. I've ordered and i'll let you know what the difference is if any. So.......for those who care get while they're on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Finally they're in! However, their prints are upside down. They gave a discount for that, just glad they've arrived. I've ordered and i'll let you know what the difference is if any. So.......for those who care get while they're on sale.
    I think it's hilarious! Now, the diapers are made perfectly to be turned into hats! Woo! xD

But in all seriousness, the 3% discount on top of the 10% Valentines day discount DOES make for some pretty nice savings! Now I just have to find some way to get them shipped here without being intercepted by family, Hmmm.....

I can almost guarantee that the reason bambino is having a sale is because the manufacturer that makes their diapers probably gave them a discount due to the defects. They're passing on the savings (in a small way) to us.

Lol....agreed. However, they should of done 15-20% due to having to wait plus the error. But I'm happy they're in! I ordered already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I think it's hilarious! Now, the diapers are made perfectly to be turned into hats! Woo! xD

But in all seriousness, the 3% discount on top of the 10% Valentines day discount DOES make for some pretty nice savings! Now I just have to find some way to get them shipped here without being intercepted by family, Hmmm.....

I can almost guarantee that the reason bambino is having a sale is because the manufacturer that makes their diapers probably gave them a discount due to the defects. They're passing on the savings (in a small way) to us.

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Lol....agreed. However, they should of done 15-20% due to having to wait plus the error. But I'm happy they're in! I ordered already.
    I understand why they wait till they are critically low in stock to order/produce more. Anyways 13% off isn't too bad.