Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Diapers

Default Just Diapers

Does anyone on here just like diapers and having them on? No wetting or anything else.....just having them on. For me it just feels so good......sometimes sexual and sometimes just makes me feel so innocent and carefree. Takes me from having to feel tough all the time to just innocence.

Yes, I havent worn for some time and am trying to decide what to buy from the store, but i just like the feel of them. I dont think i could ever actually wet in one. When I last wore one I enjoyed how warm they felt and comfortable they were to sit and sleep in and how they felt against me down there.

As much as I enjoy using them, I do frequently wear clean just for the warm snuggly feeling~ I find underJams are especially soft for this purpose.

Me! I find them comfy, sorta in a safety net kinda way. if I'm having a rough day and I throw some on I feel much more relaxed. I would wear them all day if I could swing it, not to do anything in them but just to chill out in them. I dunno maybe I'm weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamperluv View Post
    Does anyone on here just like diapers and having them on? No wetting or anything else.....just having them on. For me it just feels so good......sometimes sexual and sometimes just makes me feel so innocent and carefree. Takes me from having to feel tough all the time to just innocence.
    Yes. Ditto. Likewise. Exactly this.

I definitely feel the same way. Whenever I wet, I'm always wondering how much more capacity the diaper has or if I'm sitting the right way to prevent a leak when I wet it next. But when I put one on and just relax and enjoy the comfy dry warmth of it, it's so much more soothing.

For example, I've been saving my last plastic backed Abena M3 for quite some time now because I really enjoyed that size (not too bulky, but didn't feel like a pull-up either. Was juuuuust right) and after school I put it on and snuggled in bed with Growler, my tiger plushy, for a long snooze. Went to bed dry and since I'm not a bedwetter I woke up dry and it was so comfortable not having to worry about changing.

I enjoy my diapers nice and dry as well. I rarely wet mine.

When I was working two jobs and getting up at 5:30 every morning, it was too impractical to start the morning in a wet diaper, but I wanted that secure, wonderful comfortable feeling. I used the toilet like a big boy before going to bed, (joking a bit here), but put on a diaper and went to bed. All I had to do the next morning was take it off, and since I wear cloth, they were ready for some future time.

I didn't have the time to rinse out the diaper and wash the plastic pants during my shower, so this sufficed. Now that I'm retired from the day job however.......

There are times where I do only like to my diaper just for comfort.

RainbowShy

Sometimes when I have no underwear and need to do the wash, I tend to wear diapers for the feel. This is the only time I can get away with wearing them without actually using them. Most of the time, I use them for pee because I'm not much of a mess type of person (unless of course I have sneaky diharrea (sp?), then that's a different story). But yeah.