Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baths or showers?

Default Baths or showers?

As AB/Littles, I would like to ask you something... do you prefer a bath or taking a shower? For me, I do both. I have one of those little hose shower heads I use since I can't stand for long periods of time, so I have to actually sit in the tub a lot. I find it easier than standing up.

What about you? Is it different for you as an AB/little?

I have a desire to be bathed, i want someone to give me a bubble bath or at least play with me in a bubble bath (be it caretaker or little friend), but I've never had the pleasure of experiencing it ~ as a result, i primarily shower :P its better at "getting the job done"

Bath 100% I love it when my gf helps me wash my hair, makes me feel small/little.

I take a shower.
    I live in a RV.
    If i set down in the tub in my RV it would take the fire department to get me out.

I shower
    I live in a RV as well and it has no tub really wish it did after working a 14 hour shift it would be nice to soak

I like both, tho sadly my home has no bathtub.
    Only time I get to take a bath is when I go to a con.
    Tho I have a rubber ducky with me for those times.

Still shower a lot at cons cause its quicker, more so after suiting.

Hi there
    Shower for me in and out in the quickest time and it saves water too.

Showers are like money; a necessary evil

I usually take a bath, but lately I've been taking showers too.

I'm one of those persons that enjoys a hot bath with candlelight and a book, from time to time. Usually on weekends, when I've got nothing do to, but other than that I take a shower everyday at least in the morning.

I can't really tell if enjoying a bath has something to do with my little side, but it has been that way since... ever ;-). My parents have struggled to get me out of there usually, I enjoyed it way too much. Funnily it had nothing to do with feeling clean, still isn't - a bath is relaxing for me and a shower in the morning to wake up. But anyway I also stayed all day long in the garden playing with some friends all covered up in mud, in my childhood.