Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Drawing Competition

Wink Adult Baby Drawing Competition

Hey Guys,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hosting an adult baby drawing competition on my blog if anyone would like to take part. There are three adult length pacifier clips to be won and is all in the name of good clean fun.

I hope you will all join in x

Seriously? No one here wants to play?

I've seen the other drawing threads...and so I can only conclude it's because you're all too busy being soggy bottoms

I would play but I'm not very good at drawing..... I'll try anyway where do I put the picture when I'm done?

Oh wow. Only just saw this today. This sounds like a bit of fun to be had.

Just a question, do they need to be hand-drawn on physical paper and then scanned or can you get away with using a tablet while regressed?

That sounds fun! I'll play. But I would like to know a little more about the rules and submission information.

All the information you guys need should be here...Adult Littles Nursery: Adult Littles Drawing Competitions

You don't need to be good at drawing, babies aren't supposed to be good they're supposed to be erm...creative

You can draw on paper then scan it or take a photo or you can go digital I really don't mind. Just thought it would be a bit of fun.

Entries can be emailed, tweeted to me, posted on facebook etc etc.

Ooooooo! This sounds so fun! I like it

I think that is awesome, i just don't have enough time and not much talent.

I love drawing but I actually find it hard to draw in a regressed state, hard to explain but I just cant draw as a child would, my big side always shows through!

My baby avatar is one of my drawings