Thread: Thought I would share

Default Thought I would share

So I found a great place to buy diapers.

NORTHSHORE CARE SUPPLY
    Adult Diapers and Incontinence Supplies | NorthShore Care Supply

That have great prices as well as very fast shipping. They also tend to give free samples with most orders!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391053114000.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	19950

Many years ago, the first time I looked up non baby diapers that site came up. i've yet to be able to order online tho.

Ah, memories... Bought my first diapers from them years ago. Haven't used them in a long, long time..

Default Thought I would share

I bought some of the old Attends from them yearrrrs ago back when they had the blue tapes and were awesome. Those were the first real diapers I ever got.

I was just barely a teenager, so idiot me just stuffed an envelope with CASH and even .74 in change (to make the amount exact). Somehow they actually took my order...those were the days.

my first abenas were from drugstore.com, they occasionally have sales but otherwise its cheaper to buy from xp especially by the case.

Me too. I used to buy the old Attends from years back. I miss the old Attends with the blue tapes. I bought them from Rite Aid when they used to sell them. Every once in a while Thrifty or Savers stores get them in by luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    I bought some of the old Attends from them yearrrrs ago back when they had the blue tapes and were awesome. Those were the first real diapers I ever got.

I was just barely a teenager, so idiot me just stuffed an envelope with CASH and even .74 in change (to make the amount exact). Somehow they actually took my order...those were the days.
    Haha! This made me laugh as I recollect the days of sending actual money in the mail! I miss that.

Yes Attends had an awesome diaper years ago. I recently found a 2-pack of the old purple ones at a thrift store for $1.

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    my first abenas were from drugstore.com, they occasionally have sales but otherwise its cheaper to buy from xp especially by the case.
    I completely forgot about xpmedical..