Thread: I'm New to the site

Default I'm New to the site

I'm new the site and I'm excited to be here. I'm here to learn and talk more about my life style. I work full time in the service industry, and enjoy a busy life style. I am a AB/DL who holds this secret in. I'm exciting to have a place where I'm not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehorton View Post
    I'm new the site and I'm excited to be here. I'm here to learn and talk more about my life style. I work full time in the service industry, and enjoy a busy life style. I am a AB/DL who holds this secret in. I'm exciting to have a place where I'm not alone.
    Welcome to ADISC Ehorton! It's a pleasure to meet you and I'm really glad you are excited to be here, it's exciting to have you here!

A lot of people here understand what it's like to have to hold this secret inside, and we really do understand the need to have a place where you aren't alone! Well, you aren't. I hope that brings some smiles to you, you deserve them!

How did you find ADISC, if I could be a little bit nosy to ask? What ultimately made you want to join? What sorts of things do you like to do in what precious spare time not involved with the AB/DL culture? It helps around here, because in fact you are so not alone that telling what else you are interested in helps you stand out and find people you could connect with on multiple levels. Super awesome right? Even if we don't share much in common though, you can always find a warm place full of understand people to talk to here and I hope your stay here is wonderful.

gigglemuffinz: I found the site by searching on line. I joined for just the reason you mentioned. A place where I'm not alone. Being an AB/DL is not easy. It's not welcomed in public eye which I understand. I really enjoy being my self. Playing sports and spending time with my family. In the end family is where the heart is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehorton View Post
    gigglemuffinz: I found the site by searching on line. I joined for just the reason you mentioned. A place where I'm not alone. Being an AB/DL is not easy. It's not welcomed in public eye which I understand. I really enjoy being my self. Playing sports and spending time with my family. In the end family is where the heart is.
    Family really is wonderful! What sort of sports do you like in particular, if that's not too nosy to ask too. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Family really is wonderful! What sort of sports do you like in particular, if that's not too nosy to ask too. ^_^
    Baseball and golf our my favorite to play. I enjoy racing, football, and college basketball as well.