Thread: im new

Quote Originally Posted by hunter1070 View Post
    Im a bedwetter who where's abena delta form L3
    Hello there hunter! It's a pleasure to welcome you to ADISC! I'm sure you'll find lots of support and people to talk about about your bedwetting or diaper brands. Both topics sure do seem to get lots of attention. Feel free to jump right in and get your feet wet, and I'm sure you'll find the community a pleasant experience.

Every member is important it's always exciting to see a new face around here! You should tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you a little better, if you are comfortable enough with that. We absolutely understand the need for anomonyinty around here though, so if you don't it's alright. Still, what sort of hobbies do you enjoy? What sorts of things do you like to watch on TV or listen to? I collect dolls, particularly lately the Lalaloopsy dolls that are all the rage and I like to watch all sorts of things, though I find myself watching things that are really positive and simple because it helps me relax.

Have a wonderful time, and don't be afraid to ask any questions if there is something you don't understand.