Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I have been a member for several years, but not a regular reader.

I'm 61 year old male who has been an on/off diaper wearer my entire life. I mostly enjoy the many stories on the forum. Like most of you, I am very shy and secretive of this aspect of my life.

My wife and I have raised two children, who have both moved on with their careers and live in other states.

I enjoy reading and fishing and looking forward to retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by dyperaby View Post
    I have been a member for several years, but not a regular reader.

I'm 61 year old male who has been an on/off diaper wearer my entire life. I mostly enjoy the many stories on the forum. Like most of you, I am very shy and secretive of this aspect of my life.

My wife and I have raised two children, who have both moved on with their careers and live in other states.

I enjoy reading and fishing and looking forward to retirement.
    Welcome, or welcome back, whichever you prefer! Do you fish locally? Have you ever gone deep sea fishing?

Default Response

Thank you for your kind greeting.

I mostly do freshwater fishing, preferably for bass with a fly rod. I haven't done any locally, as I've just relocated. Though I hope to once the weather warms up a bit. Saltwater fishing I have done any number of times, mostly in the Gulf of Mexico. Deep sea, not so much, I have tried that once. That was on a business trip and was interesting, though not all that successful. Deep sea tends to be a bit out of my normal price range.

I've heard it can be expensive. I've only done freshwater fishing, and not usually successful. Do you have your own boat?

Unfortunately, no boat. But I'm half looking at a pontoon style. Not serious enough to actually be shopping as yet. If I do, it'll no doubt be a used boat. You are no doubt familiar with the old saw about boats... the two best days of boat ownership are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. The definition of boat is: a hole in the water to throw money into. Too, boat stands for: Break Out Another Thousand.

I'm getting close to retirement, and it is looking quite appealing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I've heard it can be expensive. I've only done freshwater fishing, and not usually successful. Do you have your own boat?
    Unfortunately, no boat. But I'm half looking at a pontoon style. Not serious enough to actually be shopping as yet. If I do, it'll no doubt be a used boat. You are no doubt familiar with the old saw about boats... the two best days of boat ownership are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. The definition of boat is: a hole in the water to throw money into. Too, boat stands for: Break Out Another Thousand.

I'm getting close to retirement, and it is looking quite appealing.

lol! No I never heard those saws about boats before. I'm sure it's not far from the truth.

Glad to hear Adisc stories made good reading. I confess I don't read them myself: there was a time, however, when anything by or about abdl people, or their doms, wives, partners or anyone affected by our fetish or lifestyle or whatever we might name it, had my full and undivided attention. Yeah, I called Mommy Hazel over in the UK at her nursery, '86 I think it was. Got in touch with my local area DPF rep too, and I still see him at diaper camp. Back then we had Letters Magazine, Penthouse Forum and the like...

I am not as young as I was either... It still gives me chills when our 18 yo's echo thoughts I had at that age... You too?

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Glad to hear Adisc stories made good reading. I confess I don't read them myself: there was a time, however, when anything by or about abdl people, or their doms, wives, partners or anyone affected by our fetish or lifestyle or whatever we might name it, had my full and undivided attention. Yeah, I called Mommy Hazel over in the UK at her nursery, '86 I think it was. Got in touch with my local area DPF rep too, and I still see him at diaper camp. Back then we had Letters Magazine, Penthouse Forum and the like...

I am not as young as I was either... It still gives me chills when our 18 yo's echo thoughts I had at that age... You too?
    I, too, recall those magazines and eagerly watched for the few editions that had diaper stories. I was thrilled when I found one!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers View Post
    Welcome to the ADISC BB.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by 54north View Post
    Welcome and happy fishing!
    Thank you.