Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I've put myself in an awkward position.

Default Well I've put myself in an awkward position.

This semester we got a brand new suite mate, and tonight he comes out of his room saying he can't sleep because his roommate is snoring too loudly. Without missing a beat, I offered him the extra bed in my single.

Only trouble is, I'm already diapered up and everything. Now I'm sleeping beneath him with no idea of when he gets up in the morning in an Abena.

I'm not terribly nervous of him seeing anything, that is I don't care if he does. I just hope I don't make him uncomfortable.

I'm glad you aren't too worried about it, but if you don't want to him possibly uncomfortable you could always just try hard to be subtle and not make it obvious? I hope the situation ends up becoming more relaxed and not so awkward soon though! ^_^

I've been kicking off my sheets lately as I sleep. I often wake up fully exposed.

I would've felt worse if I hadn't offered, though.

I don't think he would mind or even be uncomfortable ~ most people make the assumption that you wear for need and choose not to bring it up because they assume that you might not even want to talk about it. Before all my friends knew about my little lifestyle, a few of them told me when i came out "oh yeah i noticed you had a bunch of diapers in your closet/under your bed/etc. but i always assumed you needed to wear them because you wet the bed or because you had some kind of condition, so I didn't feel it was necessary to bring it up."

People are more respectful and decent than we lead ourselves to believe, i guess since its a common thing in the ABDL community to grow up being bullied or not very well liked, we maintain the idea that if anyone in our adult life finds out, they're going to bully or ridicule us lol but we forget that as we become adults, they too become adults.

It all turned out well; he woke up before me and left the room, so I had the room to myself to change. I noticed I was a little uncovered when I woke up, but I don't think he would've seen anything.

Best possible outcome, I suppose.

I'm thinking of making my extra bed available to him on an open invitation basis. He seems like a good guy.

Anyone have an opinion to offer on even telling him beforehand? I don't know this guy extremely well, and I stated before that I don't care if he knows I wear diapers at night. Feels like I should say something, even though I know it doesn't matter. I don't want to refuse him the use of my extra bed because of what he might see.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurlay View Post
    I'm thinking of making my extra bed available to him on an open invitation basis. He seems like a good guy.

Anyone have an opinion to offer on even telling him beforehand? I don't know this guy extremely well, and I stated before that I don't care if he knows I wear diapers at night. Feels like I should say something, even though I know it doesn't matter. I don't want to refuse him the use of my extra bed because of what he might see.
    Personally I would just sleep with some basketball shorts or something light and airy covering the diaper if you're worried about making him uncomfortable. I'm not too worried about people finding out about my 'little' desires, but I don't like putting people into an uncomfortable situation that they didn't intend to be in.

Bringing up the topic could lead to one of a couple different ways, although the 2 most likely would be either acceptance/indifference or feeling uncomfortable but not wanting to offend you. So, I would leave the issue alone until he brings it up or walks in on you in a weird situation. If it really doesn't matter and it isn't that big of a deal, don't treat it like one by sitting him down to explain the situation to him unless you feel that for some reason it is absolutely necessary.

I can understand the slight sense of guilt over leaving him in the dark while setting him up to possibly have to see you at some point in time down the road. But, that shouldn't be the only thing that drives you towards opening up about this towards him.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

It seems to me that the most "normal" thing to do is to leave any conversation until that first interaction occurs. I'll just go about my business until he sees me naturally.

^^^ This :3
    If you don't bring it up and do your own thing like you stated, he won't think it's a big deal either ....Will probably just assume you wet the bed