Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Rumor for MLP Fans

Default Big Rumor for MLP Fans

I been hearing some new about new MLP Build a Bear Plushies. I saw a post on Tumblr from a
    user that Rarity coming out Easter along with the cutie Mark crusaders. Apple Jack is coming out in July. And the princesses. Cadence,celestial,and Luna next Christmas.
    I been looking on line for more info on this and only have seen some rumors about Build a Bear
    coming out with Rarity sometime this year. Also Build a Bear has a survey going on about what MLP character do you like or is your favorite. In this survey is all of these characters that the post mention these character so it looks like it could be true. I have asked the user where they got the info from but haven't heard back from them. When I do I will update you on it.

RainbowShy

I love the MLP plushies, but considering my disorganization and such... I'd be afraid of messing their hair up. :/ I'm perfectly happy with the Fluttershy plush I got at Walmart. XD

Sounds adorable if it's really a thing! Maybe I could make a Diamond Tiara plush.. since I don't think that would exist otherwise, right? XD

CrinklySiren

In my area they've had build-your-own MLP plushies at build a bear for about a good 7 months 0_o They had Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle ~ the only ones they didnt have were Applejack and Rarity... Perhaps Rarity is a new addition but I have a RL friend who has a couple of them already and has had them for about half a year now :P She even has a Spike one lol

I want a Fluttershy one so bad T_T

Just took the survey (My Little Pony News: Build-a-Bear MLP Survey), no love for Big Macintosh? I may have to pick up a Rainbow Dash sometime and maybe an Apple Jack...

Quote Originally Posted by Samthepup View Post
    Just took the survey (My Little Pony News: Build-a-Bear MLP Survey), no love for Big Macintosh? I may have to pick up a Rainbow Dash sometime and maybe an Apple Jack...
    The obvious reason is that this is still aimed primarily (though not exclusively obviously by the way the poll was formed) at the target demographic, and a Big Macintosh is not going to be a good seller for that demographic. Sorry!

she got back to me said she got the info from the Manager of her local Build a Bear. So it sounds like it really true. This is what she said, I actually for the information from the manager at my local build a bear she told me to check back in closer to Easter for what cmc are being released and more information about Apple Jack and the princesses.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    The obvious reason is that this is still aimed primarily (though not exclusively obviously by the way the poll was formed) at the target demographic, and a Big Macintosh is not going to be a good seller for that demographic. Sorry!
    Doesn't mean I can't still be grumpy about it. :P I do think it would be interesting to see which demographic sells more MLP merchandise.

I took the poll, i recommend everybody should, nows your chance to be heard, or help out those of us who would like a Big Macintosh, or Zecora.

Quote Originally Posted by Samthepup View Post
    Doesn't mean I can't still be grumpy about it. :P I do think it would be interesting to see which demographic sells more MLP merchandise.
    You can absolutely be upset about it!

Easily the little girls. I mean, do not get me wrong the older fans have made Hasbro notice and care. I think that's amazing! They will never forget the older demographic exists and will do whatever they can to keep them on board.. well, to sort of put it in a little more understandable math, consider that one in every.. 12 older folks like My Little Pony and maybe half of them like the toys. I'm making that number up, it's honestly probably higher and I'm being really nice to the older demographic here. Now consider that 1 in every 3 little girls really likes My Little Pony and even the ones that don't will probably like it enough to get the toys. I mean, most kids have a little bit of everything that's popular with their age group and gender at the time in their room.. and remember how much toys you personally had. It's kind of crazy really.

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    I took the poll, i recommend everybody should, nows your chance to be heard, or help out those of us who would like a Big Macintosh, or Zecora.
    I took it.. though I voted for Diamond Tiara because I'm baaad.