Thread: Hi there :)

Default Hi there :)

oops..i just turned into a lurker - even i am not sure what this meant -but it sounds bad lol.. sorry

I am 28 years old and i am from germany, my english is not so well, sorry.
    Mostly i am here to read the stories I love diaper stories!
    I also like it to write stories, but my problem is that i very rarely finish one..after a while i often lose my interest in a started story and i began a new one lol, so i better dont post here just to make sure nobody gets upset when a story suddenly stops.

I wear sometimes diapers, not every day and noz a whole day..mostly i wear them on weekends.
    I would say i am a adult child, and in my fantasies i am often a little girl hehe.

I like music and parties, going out..hmm but at the moment i also often at home...uhh am i gettin old? ^^

so..i hope you now had a little of me.
    If you have questions feel free to ask

greetings elmo

Hello from me also. Lots of us here fantasize about being the other gender, and we do have quite a few transgendered people among. us also. As to actual diaper-wearing habits, on Adisc people have all sorts of habits. There are even people who ageplay with no diapers involved! - They like to be a small child, watch cartoons, drink from sippy cups, have a babysitter, pedal a tricycle, and all that sort of thing. There's endless diversity among us.