Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowsuits

Default Snowsuits

I've been lurking around for a while, decided it would be better for me to join the community properly..

I was thinking about winter clothing, then I thought of snowsuits. Are there any kid-like snowsuits available in a larger size? Would anyone else be interested. It's been and still is a cold winter here in Sweden.

Let me be the first to welcome you to ADISC and humbly suggest making an introduction thread so we can get to know you a little better.

As for the snowsuit thing I can't seem to find any adult-sized, young-looking ones out there, but I'm sure that someone has one somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by KCAboy View Post
    Let me be the first to welcome you to ADISC and humbly suggest making an introduction thread so we can get to know you a little better.

As for the snowsuit thing I can't seem to find any adult-sized, young-looking ones out there, but I'm sure that someone has one somewhere.
    I've made an introduction a couple of months ago when I was forced to, but been lurking since. So I really haven't participated actively, which I want to change.

I have tried googling as well, but no dice.

Awwh! And I've been wanting to find something like that!

Guide Gear Snowsuit, Black / Red - 904182, Jackets/Coats at Sportsman's Guide
    This resembles a snowsuit I had when I was little, Not sure what specific design you are looking for,

Hi Swinger,

Welcome, I've also been looking for a nice snowsuit!
    I've found it depends a bit on your size. I've found that kids size 170 will just about fit me, and I've found some niceish ones on eBay before. Particuarly from Germany, for some odd reason (search for schneeanzug or skioverall).

The privatina ones look good, but are very babyish so perhaps not so great for day-to-day use.

Other than these I'm afraid I haven't seen many childish snowsuits in adult sizes. I'd be interested to hear if you do though

Would really love to find one in my size, especially while skiing on the slopes, a 1 piece snowsuit would make sure no snow can get inside while falling down, I was lucky to have one till I was I think 14 that was really awesome, but now, I can't find any of them, the closest things you can find are snowmobile suits that are quite pricey...

Ya Ive also wanted a one piece for the slopes. I ran into a pair of cute French Canadian girls who were rocking black one piece snowsuits on the slope-they looked fun but classy. I bet if youre hip enough you could wear footed pajamas to the mountain- people have worn stranger things on the slopes.

One could go shopping at a store that sells SNOWMOBILES - the larger ones would have snowmobile suits. Just remember to get a size larger for the diaper(s) .
    Ebay LINK:

snowmobile suit | eBay

What would be fantastic is to get an one piece unitard like the Olympic winter athletes wear and wear a form fitting diaper or diaper pad underneath or for a
    lark wear a bulky frilly ruffled diaper cover over the outside worn in private of course.

Then there are the Zentai light weight total one piece body coverings - caution not much room for a diaper here and it will show !

Check the Ebay LINK:

zentai suit | eBay

Oh to be the Captain of the Diaper Brigade !