Thread: Are Prevail diapers any good?

Default Are Prevail diapers any good?

Are they at least better than Attends? I'd imagine as cheap as they are, they won't be Abena quality.

CrinklySiren

Prevail diapers are TERRIBLE... they are also identical to Certainty briefs from Walgreens, and Assurance briefs from Walmart.... Literally all 3 of those diapers are the exact same diaper. Same clothlike exterior, same criss cross blue velcro tabs, same 3 line wetness indicator. Not worth buying at all ~ stick with attends.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up for sure Last time I wore the wally brand 10 years ago, I put on three just to get any real kind of enjoyment out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    Prevail diapers are TERRIBLE... they are also identical to Certainty briefs from Walgreens, and Assurance briefs from Walmart.... Literally all 3 of those diapers are the exact same diaper. Same clothlike exterior, same criss cross blue velcro tabs, same 3 line wetness indicator. Not worth buying at all ~ stick with attends.
    I do miss the Assurance briefs that had the plastic backed. But I agree. Prevail did get worst over the years.

Prevail was one of my first adult diapers ive tried leaked everytime and never a good fit. They are worse then depends

Wow! Worse than Depends? I didn't even know that was possible, as Depends used to be the bottom of the barrel back in the day lol. They're expensive, but I think I'll stick to my Abenas, thanks

Prevail brand diapers are actually very good.

This brand is not designed for extended use or nightime use but fit very well and will easily hold one good wetting. The velcro-like tabs are re-fastenable multiple times. They are a bit on the thin side but make a perfect durable diaper to wear discretely in public or for naptime. They ARE durable and won't fall apart or become clumpy without abusing them. Prevail brand briefs offer just the right amount of 'crinklyness' to the experience and are very affordable.

I recently found a bunch of them for a very affordable price at a local thrift store and couldn't be happier with the purchase (less than 12 cents apiece!!!) I still have an affinity for expensive market-directed diapers but I find it much more enjoyable to indulge in cheaper options that still offer the element of being "padded".

I worried about becoming a "diaper snob" before discovering that I could persue my kink at a rediculously cheap price. I somehow feel smarter (wishful thinking) for diversifying my stash. I keep the "designer dips" for special occasion and find I can indulge the rest of the time in diapers that I obtained at a bargain price.

Prevail brand briefs are solid as far as their intended market. They fit well, are comfortable for afternoon wear, offer a hint of 'crinklyness' as well as an option for being discreet while wearing in public.

Edit: I must note that the line of diapers that I purchased was the Prevail Breezers.