Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers used at school?

RainbowShy

Default Diapers used at school?

Does anyone know what type of diapers they use at school? I'm kind of curious because they look like good quality. I know schools have them in case there's someone who goes there that's incontinent, perhaps most likely they have a severe disability. I'm not saying all incontinent people are, but I'm referring to the ones who are incontinent because of a severe disability though.

I know at a school i went too, there was this guy with a severe disability, confined to a wheelchair and had to wear them. I only saw the diaper he wore when we came in to class one day and it was after they had changed him. (I could be wrong on my details. It's been ages since I've brought this up.) The diaper they put him in looked like a high quality one. Everyone knew he had a reason, so he was never really made fun of for wearing them btw.

Does anyone know? Even if you just have a guess, or possibly have had experience using diapers at school... or something would be fine.

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the incontinence forum or here so bare with me lol.

I would assume that schools just use whatever diapers they want, it's not like there is one type that every school uses. I'm guessing they're just a cheap brand bought in stores.

RainbowShy

That's what I figured too. I just thought maybe someone had found out a name for them though. ><

Those were probably whatever he brought with him. I cannot speculate what they were, but the school probably did not have a supply of their own so much as a supply that he or his family gave to the school for his use.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFox View Post
    Those were probably whatever he brought with him. I cannot speculate what they were, but the school probably did not have a supply of their own so much as a supply that he or his family gave to the school for his use.
    Oh that's true. I didn't think of that. Still, I think they do have a cheap supply. We just don't know it. XD

Unless it's a special kind of school, I wouldn't think they have a supply of adult diapers in the nurses office. Tampons and pads are another story, they would have those. I worked at a Elementary school, where we did have students who would need the assistance of diapers, and parents would have to bring in their own supply for their kids. School districts are already low budget enough. xD

I don't know about High Schools, or any other school besides the ones I have experience working. This is just a educated assumption.

RainbowShy

Oh, true. I never really thought about that. o.o I guess that makes more sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiofSassgard View Post
    Does anyone know what type of diapers they use at school? I'm kind of curious because they look like good quality. I know schools have them in case there's someone who goes there that's incontinent, perhaps most likely they have a severe disability. I'm not saying all incontinent people are, but I'm referring to the ones who are incontinent because of a severe disability though.

I know at a school i went too, there was this guy with a severe disability, confined to a wheelchair and had to wear them. I only saw the diaper he wore when we came in to class one day and it was after they had changed him. (I could be wrong on my details. It's been ages since I've brought this up.) The diaper they put him in looked like a high quality one. Everyone knew he had a reason, so he was never really made fun of for wearing them btw.

Does anyone know? Even if you just have a guess, or possibly have had experience using diapers at school... or something would be fine.

I wasn't sure if this belonged in the incontinence forum or here so bare with me lol.
    Did you get a chance to see if it had colors on it? Was it all white or different color?

I'm not even sure my high school had a nurse. If there was, I didn't know about it.

I wore diapers and pull ups occasionally at school when I was in High School and College. Before I was let go, I often wore pull ups to work. No one ever noticed, but one time that I DIDN'T wear pull ups, I had gas about a half hour before the end of my day, and I had a minor accident at work. Fortunately I was able to cover it up and leave in dignity.