Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wet Dreams

Default Wet Dreams

I haven't worn in about 2 years. I think I'm finally starting to accept myself possibly. But does anyone get wet dreams only regarding diapers? I find diapers are the only reason behind my wet dreams, I'm not sure why when it has nothing to do with sex.

CrinklySiren

often times our bodies get sexually excited without the intention of sex. Sometimes its just the feeling of sensory satisfaction that makes our bodies kind of "orgasm". The french use the term Le Petit Mort (the little death) as a euphemism for orgasming because when we orgasm, every part of our brain lights up for a few seconds ~ and this also happens when we die, but for longer periods of time, hence the name; now this means that your happy, sad, angry, passive, etc. all your emotions light up at once and creates a feeling of ultimate pleasure. There are people who orgasm just by focusing their breathing, and men who get erections just from stretching after a long day. Sometimes our bodies get so physically and emotionally satisfied that it induces a sexual or orgasmic response.

Very interesting write-up CrinklyEmilyLG! I like your technical insight!

For me, when I was 11, I began to have my first wet dreams and not understanding them yet (Health Class did not start until 8th grade). I wore plastic underpants I bought on my own because I thought I was begining to wet the bed again (albeit in very small amounts). I wanted to make sure I did not have any wet sheets to wake up to so the possible embarassment of being caught with plastic underpants was always there but eventually I think my mom knew I had them but never said anything; especially since my underwear showed evidence of my entering puberty and she probably thought this is why I was wearing plastic underpants at night. So for me, I began to wear protection at night becuse my wet dreams came first (now that I re-read this last statement it seems punny).

I'd like to add that for many of us, the thought of wearing diapers is sexual. That's the basic definition of a fetish, an object that relates to a sexual response. It's certainly sexual for me, and yes, when I was much younger, I'd have wet dreams while I was dreaming about finally getting some diapers and plastic pants.

For me when I started having the Wet Dreams I was getting very scared that I was having an bigger bladder issue than what I was already having. I was glad to wear Diapers for not just my bed wetting issue but also the wet dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauiman View Post
    For me when I started having the Wet Dreams I was getting very scared that I was having an bigger bladder issue than what I was already having. I was glad to wear Diapers for not just my bed wetting issue but also the wet dreams.
    But how did you notes that you had wet dream when you was wearing diapers?

ah yes wet dream I had a lot of those back in 6th grade and middle school and yes they were always diaper dreams too

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    But how did you notes that you had wet dream when you was wearing diapers?
    It was unusually sticky and I asked some one else at School in private that was also a Bed Wetter and they told me it was wet dreams.

Yes - sticky and then dries hard whereas urine just stays wet.

I've only had two wet dreams, unfortunately neither involved diapers and both were pretty unpleasant as far as wet dreams go. In both of them there was some girl who I didn't know who kept demanding that we have sex, I kept refusing on the grounds that I didn't even know who she was and the whole thing seemed pretty sketchy, and by the end of the dream I was mentally screaming "no I don't want to do it!!" while my body completely ignored that and did it anyway. tbh it felt pretty violating.

Since then I've basically taken care of that manually so as to avoid having those sorts of dreams.