Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i had an accident ugh

Default i had an accident ugh

Hey everyone i had an accident today.I was comming home from work.I had to pee really bad all of a sudden and it was like the floodgates opened for a few seconds.I had to change and i my clothes are in the washer.Im super embarassed and cant believe it happened.Im not sure if i should start wearing diapers now in case of accidents. anyone else have an unexpected accident?

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    Hey everyone i had an accident today.I was comming home from work.I had to pee really bad all of a sudden and it was like the floodgates opened for a few seconds.I had to change and i my clothes are in the washer.Im super embarassed and cant believe it happened.Im not sure if i should start wearing diapers now in case of accidents. anyone else have an unexpected accident?
    Sure you didn't let that happen a little? Maybe just a teeny tiny bit? Either way though, I've had my share of accidents both honestly accidental and perhaps less accidental then accidents should probably be. They can be embarrassing, but of course people in our position they usually make us smile a little too. If it makes you happy to feel like you should wear diapers, maybe you should. Can't be too careful now can we?

Honestly most of the honest unexpected accidents I remember were as a kid, when they are most embarrassing.. in the middle of class. Oh my. These days if I have a honest accident it's usually in a far less embarrassing place at home.

well it happend as soon as i got in the door.Daddy is now threatening to diaper me before our date.I was honestly shocked i can normally hold it for an hr.

CrinklySiren

lol... judging by that last statement "daddy is threatening to diaper me before our date."... it seems like you wanted it to happen

My husband had an accident the other week. He had coffee and he didn't go to the bathroom before leaving because the line was too long and he left and thought he could hold it. He had to go bad all of a sudden and he got off the train at his stop and walked home and right when he got to our front of the house, he started to pee his pants and he went behind our bushes and took his penis out and finished peeing but most of it got in his pants. He doesn't even have a weak bladder, it just happened and it's rare. I can understand now why some people would piss in alleys or piss at the train stop under the cover or piss on the side of buildings. No one wants to wet their pants and if they think they can't hold it anymore, they will try and find a place to go.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    My husband had an accident the other week. He had coffee and he didn't go to the bathroom before leaving because the line was too long and he left and thought he could hold it. He had to go bad all of a sudden and he got off the train at his stop and walked home and right when he got to our front of the house, he started to pee his pants and he went behind our bushes and took his penis out and finished peeing but most of it got in his pants. He doesn't even have a weak bladder, it just happened and it's rare. I can understand now why some people would piss in alleys or piss at the train stop under the cover or piss on the side of buildings. No one wants to wet their pants and if they think they can't hold it anymore, they will try and find a place to go.
    omg that reminds me of a time that i was driving home from a night out with friends to continue the night at my apartment, and i had to pee SOOOO bad - normally i keep diapers in the car but this time i didnt. And I was literally about to pee myself, but the traffic was SOOO bad that it just wasnt moving... there were police everywhere and like construction or something; so i got out of the car (im the driver on top of that lol) and i put it in park and went to the other side (which was the edge of the highway) and just peed next to my car lol. I needed to go so bad that I didn't care who saw or if the cops came, i even had an argument prepared for them hahaha.

Don't worry, it happens to me a lot. Cerebral Palsy is funny that way. Yeah, bladder spasms suck, hard. You're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    Skittlesfirehawk:
    may I remind you of this?:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...no-diaper.html

Frankly speaking I find this a rather jolly coincidence, wouldn't you agree my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Skittlesfirehawk:

Frankly speaking I find this a rather jolly coincidence, wouldn't you agree my dear?
    Perhaps a self fulfilling prophecy?

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot View Post
    Don't worry, it happens to me a lot. Cerebral Palsy is funny that way. Yeah, bladder spasms suck, hard. You're not alone.

I have mild cerebral palsy should I be worried

- - - Updated - - -

I see the irony

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Skittlesfirehawk: