Thread: Latest Pampers Ad Blitz -- Sochi Olympics

Default Latest Pampers Ad Blitz -- Sochi Olympics

OK, so how many of you have seen the latest ad blitz by Pampers and not chuckled at it?

"A gold medal in any sport starts with a good night's sleep in Pampers."

I saw it and laughed, asked my wife if she thought all the athletes in Sochi have any issues with being diapered for bed...

CrinklySiren

wow lol talk about misdirection. As much as I'm sure it was meant to portray babies a "gold medalists" the first thing that came to my head was that same notion of "hmm... does this mean that olympians wear pampers?" LOL

I saw that one. Although it sort of works I'm context of the ad, I think it could have stood a little additional work before being released. Good for a chuckle, though.

i always wondered why olympic athletes stay so skinny, and now i know! they just don't want to grow out of their pampers! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by whisko View Post
    i always wondered why olympic athletes stay so skinny, and now i know! they just don't want to grow out of their pampers! :-D
    Its all the stress on their bodies and drugs they use to stay at peak levels. It makes their bladders small and they all now wet the bed, dirty little athletes.

I definitely did a double take and chuckled at it the first time I saw it.

Yeah this campaign seems like a stretch to me I would probably chuckle at it even if I wasn't ab/dl

Quote Originally Posted by DexxKizwizard View Post
    Its all the stress on their bodies and drugs they use to stay at peak levels. It makes their bladders small and they all now wet the bed, dirty little athletes.
    Hahahaha..... I love the "dirty little athletes". And for those who didn't medal, they need a damn good spanking!

Pampersboy827

Everytime I see the ad, I get sad since I can't really wear a lot right now because of my living situation.