Thread: Long lost hiding spot - REMEMBERED!

Default Long lost hiding spot - REMEMBERED!

I remember a hiding spot I had about maybe, a year ago. For you gamers, you will see how this would work. I keep all my boxes for stuff I buy, in case I need to return it. When my first xbox 360 broke, I sold it on ebay, I bought another one (after slaving an entire summer working to save the money). Either way, I kept the boxes for both. They are under my desk. I used to keep diapers in my attic before that, but it was really noisy at night to go up there. Then I found the idea, and a bag of depends fit perfect in the xbox 360 box. No one would ever open it, they would have no reason to. Why would anyone but myself open up an empty xbox 360 box? It worked great for me when I had them. Plus, I had two boxes, so I lucked out. Easy access to diapers, out of sight and inconspicous under my desk on the shelf, but easy to get.

If any of you have boxes, I would recommend this idea, or if you can get your hands on an xbox 360 box, that would work perfect.

I don't know where you would find one though.

I'm pretty sure a PS3 box would work too. My friend has one and it's about the same exact size.

Hope I helped.

I've though about this idea a couple of times because I also keep the boxes to everything I buy, but me being as paranoid as I am I don't want to chance it especially since sometimes my mom will start going through my closet asking if she can throw stuff away. I used to keep them in my tool box when it was in my room, it worked pretty well because it locked and was easy to access, but I've since moved the tool box out to the garage.

Yeah thats a really good idea. Where mine are now are in a plastic container in my closet. Not see through though. I really should look for another one tho. Since my closet is really shallow. But it looks like the other containers in there. So its okay for now.

Yeah, I've done something similar before. The trick is to use a box that nobody would throw out, yet nobody would have a reason to open. I used a box you keep rollerblades in.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual_Gravity_27 View Post
    I remember a hiding spot I had about maybe, a year ago. For you gamers, you will see how this would work. I keep all my boxes for stuff I buy, in case I need to return it. When my first xbox 360 broke, I sold it on ebay, I bought another one (after slaving an entire summer working to save the money). Either way, I kept the boxes for both. They are under my desk. I used to keep diapers in my attic before that, but it was really noisy at night to go up there. Then I found the idea, and a bag of depends fit perfect in the xbox 360 box. No one would ever open it, they would have no reason to. Why would anyone but myself open up an empty xbox 360 box? It worked great for me when I had them. Plus, I had two boxes, so I lucked out. Easy access to diapers, out of sight and inconspicous under my desk on the shelf, but easy to get.

If any of you have boxes, I would recommend this idea, or if you can get your hands on an xbox 360 box, that would work perfect.

I don't know where you would find one though.

I'm pretty sure a PS3 box would work too. My friend has one and it's about the same exact size.

Hope I helped.
    I do the same thing i bought a computer almost 2 years ago and i have the computer box and i just got back from the store and i put my diapers in there it works great i have some other boxes ontop of it so nobody knows whats in the box XD