Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm cursed with a strong bladder

RainbowShy

Default I'm cursed with a strong bladder

It's true. I could hold my pee for hours, and I won't go all day long. It makes it hard to try going when I'm not in the bathroom wearing a diaper. I just feel as though I'm cursed. I'm not saying I would rather have a weak bladder, but I thought maybe it'd make it easier for me to go whenever I can.

Does anyone else have this issue?

dprboy1123

You can train yourself to release after the first few times. Really the important thing is to just start releasing the moment you feel the urge. After a short time you'll be able to basically just sit there constantly released, so that as soon as any significant amount builds up you just start going without even really thinking about it. However, note that if you keep doing that your control will atrophy rather quickly, and you will soon find it hard to hold it and it will take a few days to rebuild it.

I have a weak bladder and occasionally wake up wet, I would much rather be cursed with a strong bladder, maybe you should look at it more as a blessing than a curse.

RainbowShy

That's why I said I don't really see it as a bad thing, per se... just that I wish it was more in between, you know? I really like wetting, but I just can't seem to do it when I want to no matter how hard I try. :/

Sorry I wasn't trying to be awkward, not to sure what to say as I can not relate to your situation, but as dpr said train yourself to release when needed and over time it will become more natural to go pee, you won't even have to think about it.

RainbowShy

Hm. I guess my only option is to keep trying. The worst part is though, whenever I'm not near a bathroom... I do tend to have to go badly, yet I can often hold it until I get home. I have never really liked public bathrooms either unless I absolutely positively can't hold it. x_x

I also have a high capacity bladder and it doesn't affect my enjoyment in the least. You can, if it is important, learn to let go with small amounts throughout the day or just wait and go when it is convenient. Despite higher capacity, it's certainly not infinite. If you drink more, you will need to go more often. This is something you will be able to manage better with experience, ease with yourself, and your diapers.

Hey Loki, lord of the steel bladder, lol.

Check out this thread, lots of us gave good advice about 'letting go'

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...go-diaper.html

You sound just like me LokiofSassgard. For Instance I never, never have to get up to pee (nappy or no) at night and can easily go most of the day without going to the toilet. Whilst it is occasionally frustrating in terms of my ABDL side I know if i was given the choice between a extremely strong bladder and an extremely weak one, I would pick a strong one every time. I cannot really agree with you that it's a curse. I also have a strong dislike of public toilets so from that point of view a strong bladder is a definite plus.

As dprboy1123 says you should just try to get used to going in the nappy. Even try standing in front of the toilet using it, just to try to break some of the years of ingrained toilet training. After a few successes it does get easier. Although, I can't, as of yet, report any of the long term changes or the ability to pee semi-continuously that he refers to. It's not really a major concern, maybe one day I get it, maybe I don't.

RainbowShy

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Sorry I wasn't trying to be awkward, not to sure what to say as I can not relate to your situation, but as dpr said train yourself to release when needed and over time it will become more natural to go pee, you won't even have to think about it.
    (I can't message you because of my current level)

You didn't come off as awkward. I understand what you are saying. That's kind of why I explained what I meant because I don't always do that unless someone points it out for me. XD