Thread: goodnites pull ups

Default goodnites pull ups

how do you figure out what size you are?The size charts are for acutual kids and i really want the tinkerbells ones that are small/meduium

Quote Originally Posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
    how do you figure out what size you are?The size charts are for acutual kids and i really want the tinkerbells ones that are small/meduium
    Unless you are really small/petite, you'll want the XL which are the largest ones they sell. I think all of us on this site would prefer the prints from the smaller sizes, because they're intended for much younger kids, those more toddlerish. The male XL have some Ninja print on them, I suppose because older boys don't want to feel babyish. It's understandable, and I'm glad if it makes genuinely incontinent kids feel better about themselves. How they feel about themselves is a lot more important than me feeling little.

you can try the medium if you like the design better, might be tight though the xl will def be a better fit most likely

I got a pack of s/m spider man goodnights, they fit ok, but nothing like the l/xl. i'd give my waist / hips size but i can't remebor exact atm i do weigh around 125 tho wich makes me happy to no end that i'm still in the weight range for the l/xl XD

if you tear the bottom on the sides tho you could make the s/m fit better tho I'm sure.

I'd love for someone to make a conversion chart from underwear to diapers/pull-ups.

but in the end each baby/youth diaper/pull-up streches differntly so you really have to try it to know if you fit.

GNs used to have three sizes but then they switched to two : S/M and L/XL

I wish they still had three, maybe the large would be bigger

I have some of the very very old xl ones. They are allot better than the new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    I have some of the very very old xl ones. They are allot better than the new ones.
    Wow. Those must be old. I miss those so much.

Are they pre-graphics or graphical?