Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

I am a new member here on ADISC and I'll go by Teemo. I'm a college student in my first year. I tend to be a bit shy sometimes as it can take me a while to open to some people. But I love a good laugh always!

As for my interests in diapers, I am an ABDL. However, I lean more toward the DL side.

I love to play video games! I play League of Legends almost everyday which is where my username comes from. I play Minecraft as well. I love watching movies and television. Any movie by Tim Burton is a favorite. I watch RuPaul's Drag Race, American Horror Story, Project Runway, Glee, The Legend of Korra, and many more i can't think of at the moment.

I have joined ADISC to meet fellow diaper lovers, adult babies, and anyone else on this website. I have yet to meet anyone that shares the same interest in diapers as me so I hope I can get to know some of you!

Thank you for your time!

Teemo

Quote Originally Posted by Teemo View Post
    I am a new member here on ADISC and I'll go by Teemo. I'm a college student in my first year. I tend to be a bit shy sometimes as it can take me a while to open to some people. But I love a good laugh always!

As for my interests in diapers, I am an ABDL. However, I lean more toward the DL side.

I love to play video games! I play League of Legends almost everyday which is where my username comes from. I play Minecraft as well. I love watching movies and television. Any movie by Tim Burton is a favorite. I watch RuPaul's Drag Race, American Horror Story, Project Runway, Glee, The Legend of Korra, and many more i can't think of at the moment.

I have joined ADISC to meet fellow diaper lovers, adult babies, and anyone else on this website. I have yet to meet anyone that shares the same interest in diapers as me so I hope I can get to know some of you!

Thank you for your time!

Teemo
    HI Teemo, welcome to ADISC. If your looking for others that share the diaper interest, I think you've come to the right place. We have lots of them here. Also ABs and DLs with desires that are across the spectrum. No need to be shy. We don't bite (except for a few of the furries, ha ha). Just jump right on in and join in on the conversations.

First year of college, huh? Do you have a major picked out? I am a software engineer of more years than I care to admit. Will be retiring soon.

Again, welcome and I hope to see you around the site.
    -11hinzvic

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    HI Teemo, welcome to ADISC. If your looking for others that share the diaper interest, I think you've come to the right place. We have lots of them here. Also ABs and DLs with desires that are across the spectrum. No need to be shy. We don't bite (except for a few of the furries, ha ha). Just jump right on in and join in on the conversations.

First year of college, huh? Do you have a major picked out? I am a software engineer of more years than I care to admit. Will be retiring soon.

Again, welcome and I hope to see you around the site.
    -11hinzvic

Thanks for the welcome!

I haven't yet picked out a major although all through high school I wanted to be an engineer also. I am now leaning more toward biology but that can change as well. Hopefully I can overcome my shyness by being around people who all share a similar interest.

Hey Teemo, welcome to the site! =)

Cool that you play Minecraft, I'm down for a sesh sometime if you want!

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Hey Teemo, welcome to the site! =)

Cool that you play Minecraft, I'm down for a sesh sometime if you want!
    Yea that sounds like fun! What type of online Minecraft do you play?

Yea that sounds like fun! What type of online Minecraft do you play?
    Vanilla, FTB, and Technic. But I'm cool with just about anything. What about you?

Vanilla, FTB, and Technic. But I'm open to trying anything. What about you?
    I normally play survival games, splegg, and hide n seek but I am also up to try new stuff on Minecraft. And I would play vanilla Minecraft online but I could never figure out how to make a server!

I normally play survival games, splegg, and hide n seek but I am also up to try new stuff on Minecraft. And I would play vanilla Minecraft online but I could never figure out how to make a server!
    Oh I thought you meant mods haha. For vanilla, I like survival, parkour, and adventure maps. Haven't even heard of splegg, you'll have to show me that one. =P

Yeah I've been thinking about starting my own vanilla server. My bro has one but it's been inactive for some time now. Wonder if I can steal it from him? haha

Oh I thought you meant mods haha. For vanilla, I like survival, parkour, and adventure maps. Haven't even heard of splegg, you'll have to show me that one. =P

Yeah I've been thinking about starting my own vanilla server. My bro has one but it's been inactive for some time now. Wonder if I can steal it from him? haha
    Lol yeah I play online most of the time. Splegg is really fun you throw eggs at peoples feet to destroy blocks on this small map and if you fall you die. Last person standing wins.

I don't actually use mods I just play vanilla everything. haha A vanilla server sounds great that's what I tried to make a month ago but it is harder to make than I thought maybe your brother will let you have his. XD

Lol yeah I play online most of the time. Splegg is really fun you throw eggs at peoples feet to destroy blocks on this small map and if you fall you die. Last person standing wins.

I don't actually use mods I just play vanilla everything. haha A vanilla server sounds great that's what I tried to make a month ago but it is harder to make than I thought maybe your brother will let you have his. XD
    Haha sounds like fun! Amazing how many games have been created using the default vanilla mechanics.

Yeah I always find myself going back to vanilla, it's a pretty timeless game. I'll ask my bro when he gets back tonight!