Thread: Re-intro time!

Post Re-intro time!

Heya ADISC, figured I'd reintroduce myself since a lot has changed over the years.

For those who don't know, I'm a 21-year-old gay LB/AB/DL living in northeastern Ontario, Canada. I love dressing the part, wearing diapers, watching kids' TV shows and movies, and crawling into bed with my sleeper, paci, and plushie. Not a 24/7 thing, but I like to indulge whenever I get the chance. I'm also curious about the babyfur scene.

My story, if anyone's interested:

Beyond my little side, I'm a pretty normal guy (or so I like to think). I've always been shy and kind of reserved but I try to keep social. I love food, travel, 3D architectural and graphic design, photography, urban exploration, video games, and hanging out with friends. I'm also novice sewer - in fact, I'm just getting started on my first LB/AB clothing project! Anyone hazard to guess what it'll be? ;P

Anyways, I'm here to extend my friendship to anyone who should want or need it. I'm always happy to make new friends and chat with like-minded people. =)

Much love,

Last edited by futurepunk92; 26-Jan-2014 at 23:17.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello footieboy and welcome back.
    I never left! ;P