Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: peeing yourself in public no diaper

Default peeing yourself in public no diaper

I know for some me included the thought of have an accident is a huge turn on.Do you think having an accident on purpose in public is taking it to far?

It doesn't do anything for me but if it did, I would say scratching this particular itch would depend on what your definition of public entails. I wouldn't want to have to wet myself in a crowded elevator for sexual enjoyment but perhaps there are less troublesome ways to get it done. Does it have to involve unwitting people or can you just be out somewhere on your own? If alone in a remote place doesn't do it, would it work to bring someone who can play along? Some fantasies need to remain fantasies but you may be able to work something out with forethought.

Most likely, if people saw someone wet themselves in public, they would be looking at the reaction before they give theirs. If the wetter was embarrased and hurried away, I would hope people would be mature enough to move on with their lives, although they would probably be a bit concerned about the individual. The opposite end of that spectrum would be something along the idea of people pointing and laughing at the person, which I sincerely hope no one would do.

However, if the person is noticeably getting turned on from wetting themselves in public, that is going to lead to a variety of issues. Personally I wouldn't recommend wetting your pants in public on purpose at all. But Trevor brought up a good point. If you can work with the definition of 'public' and not make any spectators feel uncomfortable about the situation (Which most would if they had seen that) then whatever makes you happy.

Also, please don't make a mess for any employees to clean up. That would be flat out rude and unacceptable.

I've done it once, but I was alone getting back to my house, it was raining cats and dogs so nothing to hide there, it was so much fun, cause at home, I was punished and put back in Pull-Ups 9by myself obviously but I imagined I had a mommy or daddy for that part, then I got the scenario up to wetting the Pull-Ups and getting sent to bed thickly diapered, it was so much fun... I wouln't dare to do it in any public place if I was far from my house, but I might retry this really soon...

If you have a partner, you can always accomplish it in a home setting with a bit of flair and probably get the same effect if you never tried it.

Just have a mop ready.

If not, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    It doesn't do anything for me but if it did, I would say scratching this particular itch would depend on what your definition of public entails. I wouldn't want to have to wet myself in a crowded elevator for sexual enjoyment but perhaps there are less troublesome ways to get it done. Does it have to involve unwitting people or can you just be out somewhere on your own? If alone in a remote place doesn't do it, would it work to bring someone who can play along? Some fantasies need to remain fantasies but you may be able to work something out with forethought.
    Might I say, you just made my day Sir! ROFLMAO

On occasion (maybe once a month in summer), I have wet my pants outside, but only in my yard and never when neighbors are out and about.

So I agree with the others...depending on your definition of 'public'.

I would say forcing people to witness such a thing is a big no no.
    Doing it in a place where someone else is going to have to clean up your mess...also a big no no.
    Accidentally getting caught somewhere discreet, inoffensive and where no clean up is required is probably what you should aim for IF you try it.
    Having someone watch you in the bathtub at home - safe/sensible/alternative option.