Thread: A Silly Situation

Default A Silly Situation

Hello, recently I made a post about ordering a onesie from babypants. Well I did and everything is going smoothly, but I'm now in possession of a prepaid visa with about $16.50 left on it. I desperately searched around trying to find a bag of small molicares for less than $17, and I did at xpmedical. But what do you know? Shipping is like $7 >.< so does anybody know of a promotional deal for free shipping? I may just end up getting samples, but I really don't want to spend $16 for 4 diapers. I am only looking in the small premium range, so does anybody have any ideas for me?

It's possible to add money to that prepaid card. Do that you'll probably have more satisfactory answers.

IF YOU can NOT add funds to the prepaid:

Simple: do you have a paypal account??
    if not get one.

then write an ivoice for yourself and pay it with the prepaid.
    now the funds are on your paypal account.. you can easily add more and purchase whatever using paypal or transfer it back to your bank account.

Or what I'd do: go and get some groceries for 16.50 and pay with the prepaid.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    IF YOU can NOT add funds to the prepaid:

Simple: do you have a paypal account??
    if not get one.

then write an ivoice for yourself and pay it with the prepaid.
    now the funds are on your paypal account.. you can easily add more and purchase whatever using paypal or transfer it back to your bank account.

Or what I'd do: go and get some groceries for 16.50 and pay with the prepaid.
    I thought about going down the paypal route, but unfortunately I bought the prepaid card to be (fairly) anonymous. Thanks for the input though, I may just grab some ATN's or something :]

vitalitymedical has some cheap diapers, but I've never bought from them so I can't speak on their service. Worth looking at though.

In regards to adding funds to the card. There is almost always a fee and I'm guessing its VISA so I think that would be $5 if I'm not mistaken.