Thread: hi everyone

Default hi everyone

hey guys im new to the community, i like to wish everyone a happy new year hope all is well, besides diapers i like to write music, play piano, play sports and just hanging out lol, i didn't know there was a sight like this its nice to see im not by myself

Quote Originally Posted by kevQ View Post
    hey guys im new to the community, i like to wish everyone a happy new year hope all is well, besides diapers i like to write music, play piano, play sports and just hanging out lol, i didn't know there was a sight like this its nice to see im not by myself
    Hi Kev,
    Welcome to the community. I read your other thread and as others have said, no reason to feel guilty or ashamed. Us ABDLs are just ordinary people with different desires. See you around.

Hey welcome among us What is your favourites sports?

I'm sure you're gonna love it there, the community is so helpful and nice

Quote Originally Posted by monky View Post
    Hey welcome among us What is your favourites sports?

I'm sure you're gonna love it there, the community is so helpful and nice
    i really like basketball and mma i use to do both but my knee got messed up so i enjoy on the couch now lol yea ive already had alot of help from people here it really did change my outlook on my feelings about diapers