Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello everyone! I am a college student who is unsure of exactly what major to pursue. My personality is...good, I guess. I honestly don't know how to describe my personality.

As far as diapers go, I keep a casual interest in them. AB stuff has also been something I've been testing lately. I'm not sure if I'm a sissy. I have been working towards a more girlish look, and have done some light cross-dressing so, I guess I am. I'm also gay, if this works here. Apart from that i'm even more fuzzy on the Babyfur thing. I hope that getting more into this site will help me figure these things out, however.

Aside from what was stated above I love video games, television, and the internet. These activities take up a majority of my time along with studying and what not. I love technology and always find it fascinating and am hoping to learn how to draw at some point. Aside from that I have a hard time socializing, thus the lurker status.

Anyways, this opens the door to me posting more so...I may just start doing that. Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by immortalgear View Post
    Hello everyone! I am a college student who is unsure of exactly what major to pursue. My personality is...good, I guess. I honestly don't know how to describe my personality.

As far as diapers go, I keep a casual interest in them. AB stuff has also been something I've been testing lately. I'm not sure if I'm a sissy. I have been working towards a more girlish look, and have done some light cross-dressing so, I guess I am. I'm also gay, if this works here. Apart from that i'm even more fuzzy on the Babyfur thing. I hope that getting more into this site will help me figure these things out, however.

Aside from what was stated above I love video games, television, and the internet. These activities take up a majority of my time along with studying and what not. I love technology and always find it fascinating and am hoping to learn how to draw at some point. Aside from that I have a hard time socializing, thus the lurker status.

Anyways, this opens the door to me posting more so...I may just start doing that. Thanks for your time.
    Hey immortalgear welcome to ADISC. And hey it's okay once a lurker myself. And of course that works here. I think ADISC is like a Rainbow societies and personally I don't think most people here are not sensitive to that issue. Oh yeah what kind of Video Games you like? I like FPS and Racing mostly or Sandbox style game. Although I'm not picky I almost play everything. So what platform do you use? And love television as well . And I hope that you could enjoy yourself here.

I generally like those kind of video games too, especially sandbox, though real time strategies and RPGs' are a personal favorite. Like you I am not very picky and will play almost everything. I have an xbox 360, though, the xbox 1 has now made it dated. I also prefer to play most games on my PC since It allows me to mod them, and I usually don't have to worry about a scratched CD or losing the code for the game thanks to steam. I believe I will enjoy my time here. Thanks for your comment.

Hi there hello well just be yourself and enjoy what life brings to you theres many types on here and always room for more so don't be afraid.
    Well PC games are best! FPS and racing games not a great steam lover myself though.