Thread: self intro

Default self intro

Hello, ADISC world-- I'm a DL, just recently moved to Seattle; would LOVE to meet other fellow DLs or even ABs here or anywhere. Hope you're all doing fine

Quote Originally Posted by windelson View Post
    Hello, ADISC world-- I'm a DL, just recently moved to Seattle; would LOVE to meet other fellow DLs or even ABs here or anywhere. Hope you're all doing fine
    Hey Windelson how are you doing there. And yeah I'm fine thanks. So just a little suggestion maybe you should write your interests. Beside diapers :P. For example I like Music, Movie, Books, Cars and politics. What is yours? And anyway welcome to ADISC you will love it here

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by windelson View Post
    Welcome to ADISC windelson! We are doing fine, thank you! How are you? There has been a few members recently join from Washington lately. Must be a trend. Are you a Seahawks fan as well as a soccer and hockey fan? I bet Seattle is jumping with excitement now. I see you like reading - who's your fav author? Mine are Stephen King and John Grisham. Apologies if I overwhelmed you with questions.