Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet again I'm hustlin'

Default Yet again I'm hustlin'

Hello everyone yeah well this is my re-introduction to ADISC world after almost a year. Maybe some of the old Guards know me. It's archer the (Self proclaimed :P) most popular Indonesian in this site (That must be because I'm the only Indonesian in this site and oh If I look smug then you should ignore it. Because my smugness is an illusion :P). So as some of you might now that I'm gone for a while and ummm yeah I'm finally 18 and decided to return this wonderful site. And probably I should say sorry for Moo *Tip my hat* and I cannot wait to join this forum again. So like any newbies I should introduce myself then

So my name is archer and as you guess it's a nom de guerre (of course! :P). I was born and raised in Indonesia. It's a small island country :P I'm just turn 18 yesterday actually and maybe the last time I'm still wearing uniform and go to school. But now I'm an university student in let say one of the finest university in this country. (Thank God ) I'm majoring in Communication so maybe some of you here are in the same major with me? We can talk surely . And about my interest I have tons of them. I love cars so any type of cars from 1886 to 2014 we can talk it here and as some of you may know I loove classic cars. And I love history particularly modern ones like 20th century upwards. Politics especially regarding the third world and human rights and given my past experience it should be fun here. And about military stuff I love them history, organizations, equipment, etc. etc. And I remember met some veterans here from Vietnam to Afghanistan (Not exactly a place to met an army veteran right? ). Also aircraft. I love them mostly military ones but I'm good at civilians too. Video Games. Oh I love them. I love movies too preferably classic but I will watch anything to be honest. And music I'm a fan of Pop, Rock, Danc, R&B, Rap, Hip Hop and myself are occasional rapper .

So maybe a little bit of a background story. The earliest memory of childhood that I can remember is before I went to Kindergarten. I think that is the earliest memory that I can remember and I know that I always intrigues to being baby/use diaper again. I remember I found old sippy cups but that's it. I never thought of this feeling until 7th grade which I'm 12 I think. And this is co-incident with my discovery of internet and from that moment on I realize that ABDL does exist. Although I'm still embarrassed about it. And my first discovery of diaper occurred a year later. When relatives of mine comes and I stole their diaper. I know it's a wrong thing to do but I guess like what people said. Curiosity killed the cat. Of course they didn't fit but that was my first diaper experience after it I sort of become experimenting one and another and I once try to give it up but it turn out I simply can't. I joined ADISC I think in 2010? (Sorry I forgot) But only become active member around 2012-ish. And during that time I met some interesting people and of course future husband . But after some let's say a "Sad day" for this community some of us become expelled and I know that regrets usually come late but. I'm sorry for the past. I hope I didn't have to remember it again. And the end of this paragraph is that I'm happy AB that proud of this lifestyle. I studied well at university and Thanks to ADISC I met my future husband here. And Yeah I guess I owe this forum.

So just a little short narrative here. I hope that I can be an active member in this community again. And you know met up old and new friends. And sorry if this sounded very noob but. Do we still enforce PG-13 here? (Well yeah I read the rules :P) Oh and I wonder if I could regain my exclusive membership of greeters (Hahahaha ) Let's see about it then. And I wonder about the current admins it seems to change a bit since I was here. oh. And as usual I should ended with feel free to drop by and say hi or ask question. Seriously You can ask anything here unless how to get a diaper (Hahahaha) And I hope that people of ADISC will accepted me again.

Thank you Ladies and Gentleman for reading this post through the end
    Last edited by archer; 24-Jan-2014 at 03:48.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hello everyone yeah well this is my re-introduction to ADISC world after almost a year. Maybe some of the old Guards know me. It's archer the (Self proclaimed :P) most popular Indonesian in this site (That must be because I'm the only Indonesian in this site and oh If I look smug then you should ignore it. Because my smugness is an illusion :P). So as some of you might now that I'm gone for a while and ummm yeah I'm finally 18 and decided to return this wonderful site. And probably I should say sorry for Moo *Tip my hat* and I cannot wait to join this forum again. So like any newbies I should introduce myself then

So my name is archer and as you guess it's a nom de guerre (of course! :P). I was born and raised in Indonesia. It's a small island country :P I'm just turn 18 yesterday actually and maybe the last time I'm still wearing uniform and go to school. But now I'm an university student in let say one of the finest university in this country. (Thank God ) I'm majoring in Communication so maybe some of you here are in the same major with me? We can talk surely . And about my interest I have tons of them. I love cars so any type of cars from 1886 to 2014 we can talk it here and as some of you may know I loove classic cars. And I love history particularly modern ones like 20th century upwards. Politics especially regarding the third world and human rights and given my past experience it should be fun here. And about military stuff I love them history, organizations, equipment, etc. etc. And I remember met some veterans here from Vietnam to Afghanistan (Not exactly a place to met an army veteran right? ). Also aircraft. I love them mostly military ones but I'm good at civilians too. Video Games. Oh I love them. I love movies too preferably classic but I will watch anything to be honest. And music I'm a fan of Pop, Rock, Danc, R&B, Rap, Hip Hop and myself are occasional rapper .

So maybe a little bit of a background story. The earliest memory of childhood that I can remember is before I went to Kindergarten. I think that is the earliest memory that I can remember and I know that I always intrigues to being baby/use diaper again. I remember I found old sippy cups but that's it. I never thought of this feeling until 7th grade which I'm 12 I think. And this is co-incident with my discovery of internet and from that moment on I realize that ABDL does exist. Although I'm still embarrassed about it. And my first discovery of diaper occurred a year later. When relatives of mine comes and I stole their diaper. I know it's a wrong thing to do but I guess like what people said. Curiosity killed the cat. Of course they didn't fit but that was my first diaper experience after it I sort of become experimenting one and another and I once try to give it up but it turn out I simply can't. I joined ADISC I think in 2010? (Sorry I forgot) But only become active member around 2012-ish. And during that time I met some interesting people and of course future husband . But after some let's say a "Sad day" for this community some of us become expelled and I know that regrets usually come late but. I'm sorry for the past. I hope I didn't have to remember it again. And the end of this paragraph is that I'm happy AB that proud of this lifestyle. I studied well at university and Thanks to ADISC I met my future husband here. And Yeah I guess I owe this forum.

So just a little short narrative here. I hope that I can be an active member in this community again. And you know met up old and new friends. And sorry if this sounded very noob but. Do we still enforce PG-13 here? (Well yeah I read the rules :P) Oh and I wonder if I could regain my exclusive membership of greeters (Hahahaha ) Let's see about it then. And I wonder about the current admins it seems to change a bit since I was here. oh. And as usual I should ended with feel free to drop by and say hi or ask question. Seriously You can ask anything here unless how to get a diaper (Hahahaha) And I hope that people of ADISC will accepted me again.

Yea buddy, you're back! I've missed you. I do remember when we discussed WW II fighter planes. We all were upset when we lost our younger members, but life moves on. I'm glad you returned. You'll have to go to the thread on toys. We've been discussing "little green army men" and things WW II. See you around my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yea buddy, you're back! I've missed you. I do remember when we discussed WW II fighter planes. We all were upset when we lost our younger members, but life moves on. I'm glad you returned. You'll have to go to the thread on toys. We've been discussing "little green army men" and things WW II. See you around my friend.
    Hey Dopboy thanks a lot. Wow you look energetic as usual. Hahaha you remember it? I guess we were discussing Italian Macchis and Fiats . Yeah I understand that. I mean it may hard to accept first but like you said life move on and yeah I hope I can stay for good here. Wow that sounds interesting I'll check it. See you too my friend. Thanks for come by here

Welcome back Archer! I'm glad you returned, as I missed your postings. BTW a belated happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Welcome back Archer! I'm glad you returned, as I missed your postings. BTW a belated happy birthday
    Thank you oleman. Well I'm planning to contribute again. And thank you for that. What a birthday this week

Hello there welcome like your pic of the M262 have quite a few myself of planes some are paintings that look 101% real.

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Hello there welcome like your pic of the M262 have quite a few myself of planes some are paintings that look 101% real.
    Hey thanks well that's not mine sadly I just nicked them off. Great to see someone noticing that. My tribute to 262 hasn't finished for 6 years hahaha I still left the model kit 20% finished.

Hey mate, welcome back! I would've jumped on this earlier, but I've been out hunting with Dad for the past couple of days. It's good to see you back here again though, especially after over a year. I'm glad my not so subtle prompting may have helped too... ANd now I can change my signature again!

Happy birthday and welcome back. Despite your 'remote' location from the majority of members clustered elsewhere around the globe, your multiplicity of interests, detailed postings and already wide general knowledge made your views refreshing to read. It is great to see so many 'old (young?) hands' returning as their age progresses. I am sure we all missed your bubbling sense of humour! Very best of luck with your university studies and beyond. Hustle on. . .

Thank you oleman. Well I'm planning to contribute again. And thank you for that. What a birthday this week
    Welcome back. Good to see more members returning to contribute yet again. I *think* I remember you, but mostly because of your avatar. (It'll probably come to me later)