Thread: prescription

Default prescription

So I told my urologist that I was giving up on the meds. He did not blame me. He asked if I wanted to reconsider any of the more invasive options and I said no, and I asked if it was possible for him to prescribe diapers for me in order to save me money.

He clearly had not heard of doing this and had to check into it, but after doing so he found that he could. He asked what I wanted and I told him, so now I have a prescription for Tena Slip Maxis. I just don't quite know what to do with it. I mean I don't think I can get it filled at my neighborhood Walgreen's, and XPMedical and other online sources don't bill insurance companies.

Walgreen's might be able to put in a special order for you since you have a prescription. Or you may have to look for a medical supply store in your area.

Maybe you pay XP Medical and then you turn the invoice over to your carrier for reimbursement.

Yes, I think you would have to call your health insurance and have a copy of the bill sent to them.