Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Incontinence and Cerebral Palsy

Default Incontinence and Cerebral Palsy

As a person with Cerebral Palsy, I am incontinent and have to wear diapers 24/7.

How many other people with Cerebral Palsy are incontinent and in diapers 24/7?

I have cerebral palsy and i am incontinent i wear nappies/diapers 24/7 as well

I have CP but I only wear at night and during long days not near a bathroom.

I have Spaina Bifida, and am incontinent. I wear 24/7 as well.

past relationship with a woman who had CP, mild form, affected her legs. She often used arm crutches.
    yes, she was bladder incontinent overnight often, and would wear protection in the day when out or when she needed to travel by car or air.

I have mild cp and wear diaper 24/7 because of bowel issues

I have CP, I am a triplegia (both legs and one arm affect). I am pretty minor, just walk with a noticeable link and bad at stairs/balance/carrying. I've never had much any incontinence issues or bedwetting at all. Will this hit me later in life? Having CP helps with buying diapers though as it looks though I would need them based on my walk.

I have never had bladder issues, but going back 4-5 years, I had some issues with bowel issues randomly. Only happened 3-4 times over maybe 7 years but was embarrassing. Maybe CP related?

I have a CF, due to coughing & treatments, I stay diapered all the time, once in awhile I try to be normal, but it doesn't take long to give up when I lose all feeling when i have to go, to the point, sometimes I don't know I've had a accident until I check my diaper, Not to mention the everyday embarrassment.