Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Remembers Sally Brown 90s personal diaper site.

Sallybrown

Default Who Remembers Sally Brown 90s personal diaper site.

I love this gal, and have ended up being up a lot like her. Her site made an impression on me almost 15-20 years ago during the DPF era.

Sally Brown's diaper place

Sallybrown

I can't find any record of her. My assumption is she died. A part of me knows that is merely an assumption & she may be out there somewhere.

Yep. I remember that place. As I recall, it wasn't active for all that long. I also recall being skeptical of the details, ie, I pictured "Sally Brown" as being your typical 50ish overweight, balding, male diaper lover sharing his fantasy on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Yep. I remember that place. As I recall, it wasn't active for all that long. I also recall being skeptical of the details, ie, I pictured "Sally Brown" as being your typical 50ish overweight, balding, male diaper lover sharing his fantasy on line.
    Yep I'm deeply suspicious - under You Only Live Once she claims to be completely open and wear diapers all the time in public... yet no pictures of her? not even ones with the face cropped or blurred?

A 26 year old WIDOW ? OK some people get married young, but how many 26 year old widows can there be in America - and how many are diaper lovers? OTH it's so implausible you reckon it must be true... double bluff ;-)

No doubt it was a great service back in the day though - even in 2002 when I first started looking for ABDL content on-line it was pretty sparse - so I'm sure those who were looking in the 1990s had reason to be grateful.

I never ran across it, I do recall the DPF era though, even ordered a couple of diapers from them. most notable was how it collapsed horribly due to complete lack of moderation.

Wow. A blast from the past. That site was one of the better ones from the late 90's. I remember being inspired by her post about wearing full-time. She also had some pretty good pictures on that site. To think she might have been something other than what she claimed to be is a thought I never considered. Naive, perhaps, but I assume everyone is telling their version of the truth.

I think I remember that site from when I got online in 1999; as of then it was still active and I remember some of the pictures on the site as being some of the first ever ABDL pictures I found. Wow... talk about a throwback!

WildThing121675

I remember that site. It's funny how we refer to that time as the "DPF Era"