Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to find good toddler clothing and shoes

Default Trying to find good toddler clothing and shoes

Does anyone know where I can find some nice toddler style clothes and shoes? I don't really like the super babyish stuff that seems to be the most popular items in the ab/dl stores. I've kind of given up on shoes, probably just dye some white velcro ones, but never know, maybe somebody has found some nice ones. Looking for something more age appropriate for 2-5 but sized for me of course.

I know what you mean. The only thing toddler like would be the commonly found footed pajamas. There's also some children like underwear or there, and shoes are nowhere to be found.

Although I've seen toddlerish clothing on Ebay and Etsy before being an outfit complete with snap crotch shorts and shirt.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251431399351?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
    Last edited by MeTaLMaNN1983; 23-Jan-2014 at 11:02.

Well its shorts and tee shirts is your best bet .
    Cartoon tee shirts
    Cargo shorts
    You can sew patchs that you get from online or in a fabrics store on the shorts.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Well its shorts and tee shirts is your best bet .
    Cartoon tee shirts
    Cargo shorts
    You can sew patchs that you get from online or in a fabrics store on the shorts.
    :-)
    This.

I like dressing as a toddler because it's still childish, cute and fun without being entirely babyish. If only the LB/LG community was a larger minority in the AB/DL world, I would be so happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    Oooo, this was a good find! Although I do agree that the site could be pretty sketchy...

Speaking of which, if I could find some light up sketchers for adults I would melt into euphoric bliss.

You can also buy bib overalls from a lot of sources.

Quote Originally Posted by lilaznboy View Post
    Well this is kinda cool EvolvedFootwear | Custom Light Up Shoes for Adults. Shoes that flash and blink as you step. Light up the dance floor! they make custom light-up shoes too bad the store is under construction. The shoe pictures are cool though
    Get the F*** outta here.... Somebody actually makes them now.... I am speechless...

Personally I wish it were more childish, but obviously that wouldn't appeal to the majority of consumers and beggars can't be choosers. But it's a step in the right direction dammit. (Excuse the pun lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I'm with dogboy, the bib overalls would be a great addition. Give baby-pants a try. I haven't heard any bad reviews of the company yet.