Thread: Babypants onezie sizing

Default Babypants onezie sizing

Hello, recently I've decided to order a butterfly onesie from babypants. Looking at the size chart, I would fit spot on an extra small, which is not surprising to me. What I'm worried about is that it would be too tight, but the regular small would be too large. Does anybody here have expierience with their onesie sizing? Do they tend to run spot on with their chart? Thanks, tysm~

Well,

They tend to run a bit big...but can be shrunk if needed...

At least that's my take...I have 6 of thiers...

Quote Originally Posted by Tysm View Post
    Hello, recently I've decided to order a butterfly onesie from babypants. Looking at the size chart, I would fit spot on an extra small, which is not surprising to me. What I'm worried about is that it would be too tight, but the regular small would be too large. Does anybody here have expierience with their onesie sizing? Do they tend to run spot on with their chart? Thanks, tysm~
    I definitely recommend ordering the XS in this case. They are big until you wash and dry them in hot water and a very hot dryer several times. They're also very stretchy, so don't worry about them getting too small.

Thanks a ton, this is just the answer I was looking for.

You'll love the Pink butterfly/dragon fly onesie! I know I do! I am an XS as well and when I got it I didn't wash it, instead I wore it for a lil bit. It wasn't tight atleast on me and I meet the requirements of this size .

One should take a note: It will say to wash in warm water on the inside tag. I accidentally forgot to read that and I washed it in cold water, the results were that it wasn't shrunk as much as the last time I did it with warm water.

Point of fact: washing in cold water, then drying in the dryer will shrink it back to normal size as you bought it new. Inbetween washings it will stretch out as you wear it.