Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Im 21 years old and love diapers, my favorite so far are the cushies cloth type. Im just wondering since im new to this is it normal for a straight male to wear diapers?

Well, as you can tell from the existence of this forum, there are many people, both male and female and of all orientations, who like wearing diapers! It may be a little unusual, but that doesn't make it bad!

Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? What are some of your hobbies or interests?

I'm a structural engineer technologist. My hobbies are hockey, going to the movies, and hanging with friends. One question, how can I get more babyish diapers discreetly ( not mailed to you). Any suggestions, I live close to hamilton, ON

- - - Updated - - -

Also how do you relax your self to use your diaper? I find it kind of difficult

Unfortunately, unless you're small enough to fit into training pants or Goodnites, online ordering is the only way to get babyish diapers.

As for your other question, check out the Adult Baby or Diaper Talk sections, as we've had multiple threads on the topic of relaxing enough to wet.

Quote Originally Posted by babytim12 View Post
    Also how do you relax your self to use your diaper? I find it kind of difficult
    Here's a recent thread for that.

I'm glad you could join us! I would follow the links given and just relax, it will take time to get used to it. I'm at the point were when I'm not i diapers I need to rush to the bathroom more often then I did in the past. I also drink more water which I highly recommend

Welcome, i am a straight male, and have always loved diapers, plastic etc, just really in the past yr have i had the chance to really enjoy wearing almost every night, great way to relax.