Thread: XP Medical Diaper Boosters

Default XP Medical Diaper Boosters

After browsing XP after the announcement of new diaper, I discovered that they also have booster pads which don't have any information on them beside the size.

Has anyone tried these booster pads, and can give me a little review on them?

I bought a pack of the largest ones when they first came out. They have decent absorbency. What these basically are is the fluff pad from a diaper, minus the outer shell. I didnt really care for these though. I found that because these boosters have wings, they had a hard time staying inside the diaper. My favorite booster continues to be the Abena Maxi-- perfect shape and absorbency.

I bought a case of the really big ones a year ago, not a daily product for me, but don't think they're available anymore.
    I've used them to clean up some pretty nasty messes (wet food related, accidentally spilled a pot of split pea soup)

I'll probably buy a case of the new ones though, especially with the adhesive strips

I love them and use them all the time. The xxl ones are great for night time and the xl for day wear.

Ive used the 2xxl, like others have stated they are hard to keep the wings inside leak guards. I loved their absorbancy and added bulk, so thru a little searching found the same brand at northshore care supply. First they carry all the sizes, use the large size. Second they are half the cost.

I personally think they're every bit as good or better then some of the other top name brands. I use the 2xl booster in just about every diaper I put on, but then again I am one of those people who likes their diapers thick. They hold quite a bit and tend to swell up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Asche007 View Post
    I personally think they're every bit as good or better then some of the other top name brands. I use the 2xl booster in just about every diaper I put on, but then again I am one of those people who likes their diapers thick. They hold quite a bit and tend to swell up nicely.
    Yes that is a weary cozy think whit diapers.