Thread: proud mommy/ new

Default proud mommy/ new

OK so I am new here I am not an ab but I am a mommy/ wife of one. I love him to death every part of him I support his ab side and I wouldent change him for the world.
    I just came here to this sight to get advice and just talk to other mommys to see if they could help me understand more and i all do my best to help others as well.
    OK little bout me...I love to cook I would like to go to school to b a chef at some point in my life I love reading and taking care of my family.I work cleaning houses.
    OK well I'm not sure what else to say so thats it for me message me I love maken new friends

Quote Originally Posted by wyattsmommy View Post
    OK so I am new here I am not an ab but I am a mommy/ wife of one. I love him to death every part of him I support his ab side and I wouldent change him for the world.
    I just came here to this sight to get advice and just talk to other mommys to see if they could help me understand more and i all do my best to help others as well.
    OK little bout me...I love to cook I would like to go to school to b a chef at some point in my life I love reading and taking care of my family.I work cleaning houses.
    OK well I'm not sure what else to say so thats it for me message me I love maken new friends

Welcome to ADISC Wyatt's mommy! I was one of the first to greet Wyatt and it's a pleasure to welcome you, too. It's very rare to see both spouses together on ADISC. I'm obviously not a mommy, but there are several here for you to talk to. As far as your cooking goes, we have sub groups here including one called foodies that my friend egor has used to post numerous recipes in. Take a look: Foodie Group

Thanks zipperless I'll b sure to look at it nd I hope to meet some mommys like me. I try to support him in everything he dose and he said he would like me to have a profile to help me so here I am lol and its very nice to meet u

You're really amazing to accept your husband's AB/DL side. I wish there were more men and women who're understanding as you are. There are a number of other caretakers on here and helpful advice will abound. It might also be a good idea to ask some of the AB's here for some advice from someone closer to Wyatt's point of view, although I'd more be one to take it straight from the horse's mouth.

Thank u kca boy I try to be supportive although I do have my limits and he accepts them and we work together and compromise that's the key in our situation. I do hope I can meet others in my point of view as well as his I'm open to anything and any advice