Thread: Greetings/ Introductions Awkward Hello

Default Greetings/ Introductions Awkward Hello

I have never ever done this before, or admitted this to anyone in my whole life, but hello everyone those days are over!

Quote Originally Posted by FriendsScrubs View Post
    I have never ever done this before, or admitted this to anyone in my whole life, but hello everyone those days are over!
    Hello FriendsScrubs and welcome to the group.

Congratulations on taking the first step. Let me reassure you your are not alone.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

I was in the same situation almost a year ago and I hope you have as much of a positive experience as I have had.

We as a group are more then willing to help someone achieve an understanding and self acceptance of the world of Paraphilia Infantilism.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendsScrubs View Post
    Happy days are here again

Hello there! Always a pleasure to welcome a fellow Brit to the board.

Hi there
    Welcome to the community I joined this community last year for the first time and it was the first time I had talked about my DL feelings to anyone. I was made to feel quite welcome by a fellow member that helped a lot. Before I joined I felt so confused and alone however this community has helped me start my new life and begin to understand and embrace my feelings. I am on an unexpected journey however I am a lot happier person on the path I am on now.

Welcome, i'm fairly new to the site also, haven't done much more than read others posts, i do really enjoy the site, and feel much safer the longer i am on it, i was on another web site also , but it was not as friendly as this one. i am trying to get a little more comfortable with sharing also. so welcome