View Poll Results: have you meat another abdl in person before you where 20?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 12.50%
  • no

7 87.50%

Thread: Hi im new

Default Hi im new

i know this isnt a dating site but ive got questions... first question...

when should i tell my next gf im ab/dl? before or after we are dating?

why do i feel so alone... why have i never met another ab in person D=

Hello Oxsecretxo and welcome to the group.

The answers to these questions can be found in several of the forums.

Could you please take a little time and tell us about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

As my friend egor says, these topics are covered in numerous threads. To give you a quick answer, AB's are kind of like a secret society. Becoming public could cause ridicule and embarrassment to loved ones. As you say, this isn't a dating site but meetings sometimes do occur.

Probably best to be upfront with possible future mates. You can probably wait for a few dates then see where the relationship is headed. It may not get that far.

And please do tell us more about yourself. The more we know about you, the more you might find you have in common with others.

Thankds guys =D... well im an abdl have been ever since i rememeber.. i rememeber being 6 and stealing my little sisters clothing and diapers.. im a 21 yr old male... sometimes i wish i was female... i am %100 strait tho =D.. i like videogames and music i used to be in plays local to my aread and took 5 years of chior vocal jazz and musical theatre.. is that enough info? everyone says tell me more about your self but i wanna know what you guys want to know? ask me anything ill tell you =D

That's good. We at adisc just like to know each other better to relate. Now that you have said you did theater and choir and do video games, someone might strike up a conversation about their music interests.

Quote Originally Posted by OxsecretxO View Post
    Thankds guys =D... well im an abdl have been ever since i rememeber.. i rememeber being 6 and stealing my little sisters clothing and diapers.. im a 21 yr old male... sometimes i wish i was female... i am %100 strait tho =D.. i like videogames and music i used to be in plays local to my aread and took 5 years of chior vocal jazz and musical theatre.. is that enough info? everyone says tell me more about your self but i wanna know what you guys want to know? ask me anything ill tell you =D
    Hi and welcome. I'm a church choir director so welcome to the choir of ADISC!