Thread: Do your children know?

Default Do your children know?

I have 5 children ages 20-12. I have always tried to be very discrete with my diapers. I keep them hidden as good as possible. I have no indication that any of my children know, but this has always been a fear of mine. I know kids like to snoop! Have any of you ever had a child find out? How did u explain this to your child?

My son already knows. it's hard to keep it hidden when you're wearing them 24/7 and he hasn't asked me about it so I have never explained it to him. He's three.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    My son already knows. it's hard to keep it hidden when you're wearing them 24/7 and he hasn't asked me about it so I have never explained it to him. He's three.
    has he ever made any public comments about it? That's what i would worry about if my future child were to know.

I don't wear all the time, but I do wear baby print diapers (Bambino Bellissemo, or Teddy's) it would be hard to explain those for IC. I've thought about the Bianco, but I just really like the printed diapers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    has he ever made any public comments about it? That's what i would worry about if my future child were to know.

No. People would probably just think he means when I get my period because I'm a woman.

I have 2 boys, one is 2, so he's getting into that "parrot" phase where he repeats everything and tells everyone about EVERYTHING that happens to him, so I'm starting to be careful about wearing when he's home. I'm afraid of him saying something. And while I could probably play it off as a joke or something, I'd rather not have to do that. Almost time to build a secret stash hideout or something, so I can keep them in the house, but in a place where he can't get to them.