Thread: Hey From Connecticut

Default Hey From Connecticut

Hey everyone, my name is Chris, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the group. I've been active in the AB/DL community since 2002 or so. I mostly consider myself a DL, but I do enjoy a few AB things like pacifiers, footy pjs, etc.

I'm in a long term relationship with a great gal that actually loves diaper play as well. She mostly enjoys taking care of me when I'm wearing, changing me, etc, but she will wear from time to time if I ask her to.

So that's pretty much where I'm at right now in the AB/DL lifestyle, just wanted to say I.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm310 View Post
    Hey everyone, my name is Chris, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to the group. I've been active in the AB/DL community since 2002 or so. I mostly consider myself a DL, but I do enjoy a few AB things like pacifiers, footy pjs, etc.

I'm in a long term relationship with a great gal that actually loves diaper play as well. She mostly enjoys taking care of me when I'm wearing, changing me, etc, but she will wear from time to time if I ask her to.

So that's pretty much where I'm at right now in the AB/DL lifestyle, just wanted to say I.
    Hi Christ and welcome to the site. Cool that your girlfriend will change you and become involved in all of this. My wife supports my desires, and will buy me things like plushies and onsies, but isn't directly involved. I'm a musician and I enjoy writing stores. Do you have some interests outside of diapers?

I spent a few years going to school in Willimantic
    What sort of game do you play?

Thanks for replying everyone. Dogboy, of course I have interests outside of the AB/DL stuff I'm into photography, mostly landscapes of the mountains, sunsets, that kind of thing. I also enjoying hiking, kayaking and ice hockey. I've been dabbling in writing about my diapered lifestyle and some of my experiences a bit, but I haven't really written anything of length yet. Traemo, nice, I'm just 20 minutes or so from Willimantic, I go there a few times a year to hit up WilliBrew.

As far as what my GF gets into with me, it's been pretty much free game ever since I convinced her to try it (she was the easiest to convince of all the ones I've gotten to try it). Which has been incredible for me. It's died down a bit in the last year or so, mostly because of family obligations, but I'm working on trying to revive that a bit since she does seem to actually enjoy it (almost) as much as I do.

Welcome to Adisc from another CT person as well. Great that you have someone to share with you. I bet your getting great photos this time of year

Also in CT (farmington area). Would love to chat and/or hang out sometime!